Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, January 24, 2009

    I decided to do something totally different a few days ago and I had to blog about this mission. I went to the ever so famous Craigs List and decided to put out an Ad in the Personals Section. yeah- duh. Before I did this I glanced at others just to see what it was about. I glanced in the Women for Women, Women for Men, Men for Men, Men for Women, ya know- the whole gamut and may I say- I was slightly disgusted, a little scared and perhaps a little intrigued at a few Ads. Upon submitting my Ad- which I stress I had sweaty palms at doing, because well for those of you that have been a part of the realm these past years you know my luck with dating and how I kinda despise it because sometimes, I ran into a few whackos including jabba the hut look a likes, and well, cheez and crackerz I just want someone normal for a change.

    Anyways- I did my Ad and received I kid you not- 95 responses! Ok....I lied...It was more like 7 with 1 potential. And the one that got my attention is someone I can roll with. According to his heartfelt response, my stomach is in knots. We exchanged numbers, but I want him to call me so i am doing my best to not dial him first. I am tired of always being "the one."

    And then- there were the dreaded weirdos that wanted to know off the bat weird things. Like- "do I pee with a slow stream or fast stream." Can I just say ew? and then there were the ones that were "Yo! whaddup! Check it- I got alllllll muh teef and can say fo werds- Mutha Fucka yous a fyne bitch yo! Send me yo number yo! I'll calllllll ya...." And with that, I just want to delete my Ad and say- flug it. I am done. I will just invest in energizer batteries and eat by own damn self from now on. Cheeze and Crackerz...!!!!

    Today is a good day isn't it? *smiles*

    ciao peeps!
    ~c

    *UPDATE YO*

    he did call-
    we went out last night for dinner
    and he TOTALLY RAWKS socks!
    I dig em, and he digs me- we shall walk the road and see what happens. If anything, he will become a great friend!