Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, April 14, 2010

    I am the new movie to see commentator. Let's begin shall we?

    1. The Sorcerers Apprentice- Nick Cage is a little ummm shall we say... "weird"? Ok..hell .. He is a wack job, BUT Hollywood seems to feel he has a knack for playing certain movies. I did see the trailor and I gotta tell you, it looks "interesting".... corny Nick Cage lines, jacked off wig wearin big teeth grin- could be one of the summer flicks. I give it a Blockbuster thumbs up.

    2. The Karate Kid- New Version...- iffy like jiffy... Jacki Chan does not do great with kid roles.. and little Jaden Smith, well he may be able to pull the movie together with his Will Smith "you gotta say this man" lines in the flick from time to time...I give it a Blockbuster thumbs down.

    3. The Expendables- Holy Shit! They have an all star cast of every "big" name from wrestling to Kung Fu.. This to me is a waaaay weird.. Let's see... We got... Rambo, Rambo's Russian Enemy Dolph, Die Hard and not enough dying Bruce Willis, Karate partners and enemies- Jason Statham and Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Wrestling's Goldberg or Austin (they are both white and bald and I get damned confused- google it will ya) and wow...you know what? That is a little too much... yeah- they are expendable all grouped together like this for a movie orgy. What was Hollywood thinking??? I give this a Ball Buster thumbs down.

    4. Salt- Guns, Bombs, Angelina Jolie... What else can I say? Thumbs up!

    5. A-Team- Can. Not. Wait! This looks better than the damn tv show!!! Thumbs Up!!

    What else is coming out that I don't know about and what are you rating it?

    ~callie