Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, May 12, 2010

    I signed on to my web site to take a lookie lou and a blogger sign came up saying www.callierealm.blogspot.com does not exist. I....bout....shit...people.. Can you tell me how I missed that one?

    On another note- i am working my ass off people. Ok so not my ass per se' although I would really like it if I did, work my ass some way off cause I think that shyte is tooooo big- anywho- yeah- I lurve my new job.... truly....I lurve the hours....truly..... I lurve my schedule....truly...... I am just tired of not being a millionaire. I am still counting days on my calender bookie thingy until my next pay date- which sucketh muchly... But I try and keep my head up by saying- "C'mon Callie, there are so many people that don't have anything... And then i shake that shit off like a dog with a tick and roll people, HOLLA!

    I have been out a few times, but you know what? I have basically called it quits... People are just freakin crazy I tell you. No really... They are..besides I am tired of being so ones this or that.. Take me as I am or keep it movin is what I say. I was doing fine before you came into my world I will be doing fine without........................................ Oh snaps! I like made the bomb tuna casserole the other night!!!!!!!!! I counted up all the change I had in my jeep ashtray and found a quarter on the floor, hightailed it to the Dollar General and bought two boxes of non Kraft Cheese and Macaroni and settled for Clover Field after checking the expo date making sure it was safe- and of course made some tuna casserole. People- it is cheesier than the craft let me tell you....ok so the recipe.....

    Fix Macaroni as directed
    Drain 2 cans of tuna
    Mix into the drained macaroni
    add milk and that cheese pouch stuff with a little butter. (You will know how much cause it will make that squishy wet sound when you stir.)
    Pour into a greased or sprayed baking dish
    top it off with grated Parmesan cheese..and hold onto your butts.... Top it off with crumbled cheez its (You know those cheezy crackers thingies) and bake till it all melts......

    Holla at me if you make it....... Other than that...It's just me yo....I miss ya'll and hope you are all well and doing GREAT............................email me yo....

    ~callie

    PS...for gourmet purposes- i also added chopped dried parsely on top to make it look fancy...