Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, October 19, 2012

    This post is with regards to yesterdays post. Something that I have put into practice and do so everyday. "Grace"....... to me it is an extension of another facet of love.

    Me: Do you still love me?

    Him: Of course. I was just feeling guilty thats all. It's not you its me.

    Me: Its "US"..youre never alone. ur my favorite. And Im sorry ....I dont know what youre going through... and I didnt know you were stressed and I am just sorry.

    Him: You dont have to apologize, in a way I need it. Its nothing but a learning experience for me if anything I should be the one apologizing.


    Later after this exchange with my son I received this messege:

    Texter: Hi Ms "Callie".. This is Juan and I just want to say that I am available to talk. I'm reaching out because I dont want to lose a friendship. Even though I had no involvement in those actions I still knew about it. And when I found out is where I feel like I messed up as a friend for covering it instead of informing you about it.And I dont want you to have that image of me ma'am. I just hope it's not too late.

    I did express to him that it is never too late to do the right thing and make ammends. What this has shown me that we all make stupid mistakes. We as parents are so bent on making sure that our kids do the right things, that we forget we didnt always do the right things, and yes even though at times our actions had serious consequences we did in the end come out alright. It's scary watching my child make stupid ass decisions, but I have to do what I can do and let go of what I cant and just learn how to be more supportive when things do go to custard.

    Can I have a pirin tablet now? You know..an aspirin with the a and the s scraped off. *winks