Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, October 08, 2012

    It never Fails. You start off the new year with promises and you really really work hard to overcome things from the past- only to get caught up once again in the bull shit and end up asking for another year to break more promises. Same crap- Different Year.

    Since I was last here I found that I had to back off my blog which I did for a long time. I wasnt inspired and I think I was coming off as a nut case at times because after all : " she puts the lotion in the basket" ..............yep that was me. It wasnt that I wasnt inspired. it was just I wasnt inspired in how my life was going, and little by little I knew I had to somehow intergrate my thoughts back to the page that gave me solace and meaning, and gosh knows some of you that I was bang up on some of my thoughts.

    Like for one.. Remember Ernest from Mexico and that diatribe? Well after 5 years I went ahead and sent him an I Forgive Him Email for a year of worthless bullshit and a hemorrhoid. He hasnt responded which is. My heart and mind forgave him and my ass doesnt pucker in pain anymore so I am gucci.. TRUST....

    Remember my love Michael? Well he passed away a week after thanksgiving last year. That broke me in so many ways. Though we were no longer a couple, he was still a part of me. The good part. because when it was bad it was horrid. I didnt really grieve for him. I kept his number in my phone for the longest time just to hear his voice messege. We had spoken a week prior to his death and he apologized and was in such a happy place....This thanksgiving will mark a year since we last spoke...literally.

    Remember the story about my job? well things have changed considerably in a good way. I gave up management to do one on one care now and I am fine and happy with that instead of all that bull shit. Recall me stressing so bad that my hair started falling out? Even the va jayjay cause you know- nerves are there too..Dont act like you dont know.

    Remember The Beast? well she finally conked the hell out and I had to part with her. Yep. Got wet eyes and everything. She was awesome at 300 K gagiliion miles, holes in the floor board, and best believe under the hood she was decorated with duct tape in different patterns and colors. The guy at the car dealership was like" Maam? will it make around the corner for a test drive?" I was like "Hell to the yes!!! err just dont go past 50mph though because she will start to shake rattle and roll and smoke." They offerent me 500.00. So now I have another truck .. She was Christened with the name "SwagonWagon"..and then after work I noticed big huge Heron shit splattered all over the back right window.

    I am still...SINGLE...I know I know....But hey what can I say. My old standby boyfriend by the name of B.O.B. blew a battery fuse after a year. I wanted to send that shit back but I kinda new it was on the fritz after heating up.... Well.. I knew it wasnt normal..but still...

    Anywho... I am hoping to reconnect with my old pals and hope to create new ones. I missed ya'll....


    Bada Bing, Bada Boom!