Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, June 25, 2010

    I love my new job, and I love my new job...Hahahaha It has been a rough few months as I am now realy busy to catch up here online when I have the chance. Say you forgive me and I will feel better. I will be honest in telling you that the heat here in georgia is damn Hot...Beyond Hot.... Slave Hot...I cannot even work in my lil garden because it is so Hot. My tomatoe plant has shriveled somewhat but you know what I found out? If you water it in the nightime it is blooming again by the morning. Imagine that yo.

    OK....I am gonna post something wonderful that happened to me a few days ago...Check THIS OUT.............

    I was at one little favorite eatery with my son and his friends...and because it was so crowded that night we had to sit at different tables. They sat across the room and I was invited to sit at this other table with a really nice family. Well, we did small chit chat and I was nibbling on my country fried steak- and halfway through my meal, the family decided it was time for them to leave. They all said their goodbyes to me and I then noticed something way out of the norm... The one guy that invited me to share a table with had this HUGE ring on his finger..when I say huge, it was big enough for me to notice and to choke on a corn nibblet..which I did in a way...After they left I bolted to my sons table and i guess I had this look because he asked me: Mom whats wrong??? You ok?? and I felt these words slip from my mouth..."Dude, I think that guy I was talking to has a Super Bowl Ring on his finger.....So- against my better judgement my son and his friends start coaxing me..."Go and ask him..Find out who he is...We DARE YOU! and so...I squeezed in my butt cheeks and walked outside where he and his family were gathered and asked...

    "Sir, excuse me, I am not trying to pry but I could not help but notice your ring...Is it a Super Bowl ring?" and with the brightest Kool Aid smile he says- "Yes Maam"...and I then say- I am new to football and everything, but.... what team do you play for? And he responds with an even bigger Kool Aid Smile... "I play for the New Orleans Saints and we won the Superbowl." And i beamed from georgia to alaska with a smile and said- "I KNOOOOOOOOOW I rooted for you all..." I shook hands and chit chatted with non other than Number 78- Mr. Stitchcombe. I promise to Jesus! and no...I did not do an autograph or take a photo..why? because the place where we were eating is kinds like a small dive type of place. I mean it's great food....country cooking...but a lot of people did not know who he was and I didnt want to make a fuss and he was with his family and all...If he wanted attention he could have gone downtown ATL know what I mean....So yeah...it was one of the most highlight moments of my life. Now= please pray the Old Spice Guy visits me .... Then I will be complete.....

    Yo- hit me up sometime..Hope you all are well...
    Love you
    Callie