Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, July 15, 2011

    Hello savy peeps! I know I know, dont even go there about me playing hide and go seek... I still plea the fifth. It is and has been hard as hell to keep my word about updating you all in the realm of Callie. See my life is not all that grand. After all I am knee deep in cleaning poo all day. So how glam can that be??????
    OMGeeeeee..I gotta tell you one thing. If I were a lesbian I would so be chasin Nikki Minaj down. I think she is freakin fabulous AND the Barbie will be here in the ATL Sunday yo! Nahhh I cant go. Once again the glam callie will be cleaning poo.........
    Albeit, Nikki probably wouldnt give me the time of day because I wouldnt know how to *give it to her* using a strap on...I mean seriously...They give classes for that right? because it's not like I walk around with a rubber johnson swaying down my thigh *and yes...women like men that have that shit swinging at thigh length* dont play.......anywho as I was saying...do they do classes??Strap on classes???? I mean it's alot of movement ya know...keeping it at a correct pace and not having it pop out and such......I dont.....jus sayin...............

    In the meantime, I miss ya'll.... I miss DAZD and *both* Petes....I miss Seraphine.....I dont miss Pele cause she is always emailing me when someone sends her a bootleg email under my name as it's spam. YO if any of you got that, Im sorry. I had no idea my shit was being hacked......And if I knew who it was puleeze believe I would be pullin a jackie chan espresso on someones ass....TRUST........................

    I have decided that in 2 years when my son graduates I am moving. I dont know where......I know where I would like but what would I do for income??? Surely no one wants to see me in a strip club trying to do the dougie on a pole.....Not with my muffin top anyways...It can be a riot....So.......what can I do???? Ahhhh where can I go....thats the ticket........

    Anyways, before I started my glass of wine, I just wanted to drop a line and say WASSUP..........OMGeeeee...Did ya'll know Dwayne Johnson was here in the ATL filming???? Why didnt anyone text a whore and tell me???????? I would luv me some long time Dwayne the ROCK Johnson so gooooood.....That fine Samoan hotness! make me drool as I type...Dont you all just hate people that call you and dont leave a voice mail...And then if you see them, it's like "I have been calling you?" I am quick to say "Oh Yeah...I dont answer my phone from bill collectors....."

    Jus sayin.....................Peace love and alcohol rubs people.....Until the morrow....
    ciao

    PS..... Dwayne Johnson...and my make believe Johnson...ya think he would let me try???? Jus askin yo.