Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, November 25, 2012

    God Bless Tina Turner for rollin down the river, even if she didnt have a freakin raft she grabbed a big log and kept that shit movin. ya hear me? Such as my conundrum of a life right now in this moment. On a cold blistering Sunday wishing I was in my bed with the covers over my head kinda day. I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with thoughts. with life per se'. You would think simple means... simple..not complicated. And yet I just need to stop. drop. and roll somewhere somehow.

    *breathe* Happy Belated Thanksgiving for my readers. I am sure you all loaded up on a lot of food trying to get that belly roll laugh only to plan for an enema 3 days later. Yep I got you!!!As for me I had a great Thanksgiving albeit at work. But I am happy I have a job and I am sooooo thankful ya'll. Besides too many people this year and every year are struggeling. Wanna make a difference? Sacrifice something you love in thought for someone that has not.

    Christmas is upon us soon as is the NEW YEAR...got plans? got a date? got new resolutions? I personally start with simple shit. because I know me..if I get hit in the face by the unexpected, I won't take it to personally. Ooooo but I did start a bucket list ya'll.. Have one? Do one..like today...It is amazing at the things you will accomplish.

    1. Tahiti......I am going...one day.. over the water bungalow. try me.

    2. Another Skydive.

    3. Hangliding.

    4. Shark Diving. I can do that in Tahiti

    5. Swim with the Manatee.. omgee... to swim with the seacows.

    6. Watch my son graduate.. You gotta know I plan on blowing major snot bubbles...no mascara that day.

    7. Another Cruise....soon...my birthday....try me.

    8. Learn to be a Burlesque Dancer..... I just wanna try it..who knows. It may become a part time profession for a little change.

    9. Be a Princess ... A wonderful person told me.. "I should never put out more than what I am given." I am taking that advice.

    10. Travel more. Maryland. Cape Cod.. Sapelo Island. I want to view all greatness. *I am also needing to do my own Eat Pray Love.*

    11. Write More. my story may be jumbled, but it takes a person that really believes in my potential to help me put it in order. try me.

    And then some. I am adding to my list a lot. I want you all to do the same. This should be a year of change for a lot of us. Grow. Learn. Love.

    until then,
    callie