Who Is Callie?
I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted.
Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,.
World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt!
Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
I Want To Add You!
I Dig This!
I Rock To
Who Is In My House?
I Rocked You Here
Props Go To
Powered By: Blogger
Check Em Out Yo!
I Support The Beauty of Women
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
I Support Da Kine
Friday, September 22, 2006That's right my little pretties! It is as we would say in Hawaii-
And of Course the:
Funky Friday Sound Off!
I know I know....Don't break a sweat of excitement ok? I started my morning off today by popping some more vitamins along with drinking some type of vitamin concoction..... So- if my words get a little hard to read - relax and no worries.. I have the little jittery ticks every now and then fmro all of the excess vitamin c............. I DID however rock out to 80's music on the way to work... Flock of Seagulls "Photograph" was the first and then Blondie came on........ ( I think it was that song Rapture cause I tried to RAP it ya know? and well...I screwed it majorly....)
Anyways- I was thinking of all of the things from the 80's and how corny we all must have looked.....
Remember When the 80's
1. All the guys wanted to have a Michael Jackson jacket and wore the glove
2. All the girls wanted to be Madonna and had the lace gloves, and headband and wide belts that you had to loop around 70 times.
3. Bubbalicious and Hubba Bubba bubble gum was the gum of choice....
4.gas was around 89 cents! (I still have an 80's newspaper article with a flyer for advertising that shows that!)
5. Jerry Curls were in and were messy as hell....( Let your Soul Glow!)
6. Michael Jackson was "BAD" at that time
7. Prince was Hot
8. Was Rick James in Prison then????
9. The Top Movies then- The Breakfast club, and Sixteen Candles
10. And Random 80's thoughts I recall- Vanessa Williams was decrowned Ms. America after her nudes were published, (And look where she is now! Good for her) Stamps were 23 cents, The big Headphone Radios and Roller Skating were in, and cordless phones were the cell phones of the 80's.
If you can think of more- feel free to comment them! I am interested in some other 80's facts.........
I found a few of these from cyber space- Perhaps they are a sign of how I feel, perhaps just boredom.... Never the Less, Here goes!
1. How I feel about my ex husband-
2. How you can visualize me-
3. Thank you Corporate America for DSL-
4. Yeah well, sorry...38 D's does it to me all the time.
5. Ummmmmmmmmm.... Vicarious,Vivacious, Voraciously, Vulnerable..................Loved it !
6. And Last but not least- Something my kid got busted by me for doing for 10 bucks- He actually did some ones homework for 10 bucks.... That is a no no..........................
And now- Funky Friday Shout Outs-
The lovely ladies that fix that food at work... I know you are tired of getting up at 5:00 am to make sure we are all properly fed from the 4 Basic Food Groups...May I add a request? Please lay off the Fiber Enriched foods you have been preparing so much of lately.. I find myself after lunch falling alseep at my pc and that does not look good while manning the phones.
To my Friend Nicki- Speedy Recovery so we can travel again soon.. I am getting bored and I need to flash my beautiful feet and breasteses at a beach somewhere...
To Emme- May your night out on the town be one of booze, and grabbin booty...... I would be so Honored if you can snap a photo of the Naked Cowboy for me!
Ms. Sharon and "Diva" Liz- As always I miss ya, Love ya, and Ms. Diva, I am sooooo proud of you and CONGRATULATIONS on your BOOK being published!!!
To my coworkers that visited recently- Well, what can I say? They dont pay me enough....
And to the rest of ya- Holla at a girl sometime.
Thought for the Day-