Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, October 18, 2006

    GoodMorning All and happy Wednesday-
    I for one am darned Hummus'd out people...I have been on a hummus attack since Sunday and went and bought a pint of it along with pita bread and tabouli and I am finally at my ends with it.The craving is now satisfied, and it is on to something else until I get tired of that....... Dieting and working out sucks people! and it is such a freakin debate...Do you know- well you dont know because I havent told anyone...But I signed up for yahoo answers- in which people ask questions and you answer them...Kinda like therapy you know...only it's free....and no one is drawing doodles instead of taking notes at 250.00 an hour...Anyways- I have been in contact with a 19 yr. old girl from Michigan...she thinks she is fat and ugly..
    She is 5'7 and weighs 94 lbs and still wants to lose....94 pounds people..She told me she wants to be a dancer, but her mother told her she would never be one because she is still overweight.......... People, we need to wake the hell up! There are children and adults dying and starving all over the world and in our own backyards- there are people plopping thousands of dollars to look younger, feel younger, and majority of it is based on "other peoples perception"............Therefore listen up mateys....
    I am not thin nor do I wish to be size 8 ever again.... I am black hispanic and I am in love with having curves, tits and an ass... I love the way I can fill out certain clothing, and I love the way my body looks dressed in erotic clothing........ The bad- I have stretch marks, cellulite, and a never again flat tummy because I housed the most gracious gift ever received...*A Child*.......so...take that or keep walking.... I am however having a bit of a womanly emotional moment in my life right now, and I am doing whatever I can to keep my spirits up- therefore my dancing, and keeping my body clean and free of crap for the next couple of months will do me some good.
    (But I did have a massive breakdown yesterday and Jonathan, you would have applauded me for this one because I savored ever bite and smiled knowing you and I could have put a hurting on it... One of my co-workers wives made a Apple Pie using Washington Apples...People, it was so good, I could have slapped my momma...I did dive into that, AND licked my buttery cinnamon-brown sugar coated finger tips from picking up the falling crust pieces.)
    But believe you me, I am not out striking to get into a size 10 or below...Besides....I dont think my breastesses or butt would look appropiate on a toothpick..It would snap!
    Recall my telling you all how I love animals and I am such a farmer? Well, I got word that my ferret I adopted out to a great family that has 3 other ferrets, has adrenal cancer..... *sighs* She is such a cutey you all...Just keep her in your thoughts or prayers, or whatever...I got a pic of her...I do not know if it will show up big for you all- but here goes....
    Mustang Sally
    I rescued her from a garage sale..She was kept in a dark basement sitting ontop of a washing machine in a torn cage and all because the family dog would try and kill her..I bought her for 20 dollars, took her home, mended the cage, cleaned it- *tried* to give her a bath...And I do mean try because the little tiger went ape shit. She apparently had never hit water, therefore it would scare the poop out of her literally...... She loves raisins, and soda.and peanut butter..She is very clever in hide n go seek... With me, she would nip my toes and back up when she wanted to play or wanted me to chase her..This made cooking very hard for me so I had to buy her a play pen of a sort until I finished cleaning and all.....She loves to steal....her favorite items.... Tampons, Tootsie Roll suckers, quarters or nickels and raisins...She kept a stash all in my closet in a shoebox....And with me and me only, when ever I would hold her and give her hugs, she would give me kisses back and just lie in my arms..She is a sweetie and missed....*sighs*
    Ok so now you know the story of Mustang Sally...Ride Sally Ride...... So...on my agenda today,I have choir rehearsal followed by church starting at 6pm- I have dance class at 8pm until 9, and then I am going home to shower and pass the heck out...... Perhaps have a wet dream or two........ Beaches do that for me. *laughs* kidding....."No I'm not"...........*laughs*
    Until then-
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Comment back why dont ya?