Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, May 03, 2007

    I want to ride it all night long!
    And I do people! Work with me here ok???? I woke up at 5:30 am this morning and I was like full of life- Oh.My.Gosh. You could have mistaken me for Julie Andrews from Mary Poppins. I woke up with birds tweetering good morning all around my head- chipmunks and squirrels sitting on my window ledge talking to me-..It was a Disney Moment..I shed a tear.... NOT.. I instead got up and worked out on my stair climber for a good 30 minutes, showered and while getting dressed an IDEA popped in my lil pretty head.
    Of course I had to share this wonderful idea with my best Piratess friend- Diva...and here is the jist of that.

    Text Message-

    Me- Let's go get our nipples pierced.
    Diva- U crazy

    So.....later on in the morning on the way to the gas station *Which by the way- Nation Wide strike on May 15th- Don't buy gas! those Bastards....* Oh as I was saying- I decided to call my friend and egg it on even more so-

    Me- I *know* I am crazy, so while I got the bug let's do it this weekend!- hung up...
    A few moments later she calls me back-

    Diva- "You have got to be out of your GDamned mind!" "I know your crazy and you will do it- which is why I am saying no"

    she blurbed some more about how crazy I was etc etc... But I am people... As I asked Mouche earlier- Gold or Silver?

    People- when it comes to so called new beverages of mind altering side effects I am like Mikey and want to try it.... So if ANYONE in Atlanta knows how I can buy a case of these flavored popsicle- alcohol laced beverages for my enjoyment- HOLLA!

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



    The weekend is almost here people. As Diva said yesterday I am broker than 17 jokes, but I plan on indulging in something, even if I have to create a game of *quarters* and chug jello shooters, I will be lounging by the pool, with my new piercings, corn on the cobb, and hopefully my case of SPARKS...ahhhhh Life is Good.....

    thought for the day:
    "Tell me how you like it"