Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, May 02, 2007

    I am back peeps from perhaps a one day sabattical, but hey that's ok because a bitch will roll
    out on some vacation days with a batman quickness soon. Recognize!

    Spiderman, Spiderman
    Slingin webs as fast as you can
    Leapin high, leapin low,
    Spiderman where did you go

    Love. Me. People.
    When your still drunk you too can crank a fancy jingle and not worry about getting paid! I am so looking forward to Spiderman, and Pirates of the Caribbean..Arrrrrgggghhhh.. but you know, I am not about to pay scalper prices for bootleg tickets on opening night. So I will have to wait....*sighs*

    Oh lest I forget, *MOUCHE* because you lurve me soooo much, I took it upon myself to enroll you in a special league of your own for history lessons. Cause- what kind of woman would I be to not enlighten you with my wisdom? So..Jus Fer You, click on the bold text....

    Why I LURVE Spam

    You can shpank me later.

    People, I am so happy that the weather is clearing, the pool will be opening Saturday at my place in which I will be showing up with a Keg of something. Buleedat.... AND I can practice on my swan dive while savoring a corn on the cobb at the same time. What? I am the Piratess of the ghetto pool people. I am Rawkin it like sauce. I spent the other night watching movies with my son and his friends *which I now dub E's crib, because it is no longer my house. It is just a place that I rent out from time to time and supply the furniture,food, and other items needed to live on*..... They just HAD to pick a movie that was gory- The Hills Have Eyes...May I just say that not only was I saddened because of those poor people that lived in those hills, but only a jackass would listen to some man with no teeth at a bummed out gas station detour them from an actual road, *on a map* to one that isn't... And he stated he was a PI...Rigggggghhhhht....jackass....

    Yesterdays plans did not go as expected, but I did have my coffee with my friend, and I had a cool lunch break with another, and then spent a good deal with Diva..So I was surrounded by lurve people! So much so that I could have popped a skittles-rainbow out of my ass AND could have possibly shown you how to get to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

    By the way- have I mentioned how much I Lurve All of you? Well, just some of you...*laughs* Ok.. I am kidding...no. I. am. not...
    *winks
    yes..I..Am...

    So with these thoughts in mind, may you all have a shpankin good Wednesday. Laugh muchly, and be sweet.

    callie
    Thought for the day:

    "Funk That Noize Yo"