Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Yummmmmm...People...Todays post is sumethin special... More than special...it is absoultely lip smacking divine. You see, todays post on my blog space is dedicated to YOU... All of YOU...Because of your drop in's, your comments, your thoughts, your ideas and just you being you, you all have taken Calliez Realm and have sent her soaring in less than a years time....

    Calliez Realm the history- started in September of 2006. When I first started out- The Realm had a classic and yet dark template which was more goth centered. My little Punk Rawk Template spoke alot through my personal trials of anger, and yet lonliness- with a touch of brash and sexiness... It was during that time, I started to have the same readers drop by- who in turn are still here that I call my family. Although we are not related- I consider them my extended family. During the end of 2006 it was during that time that my life took a change concerning my heart, and my growth as a woman- which in turn changed into the more bright and cheery, more confident woman that I am today- entitled My Style. It is in My Style that the Realm took on a whole new definition for and of me as well as my focus.

    Now where do YOU fit in you might ask? Everywhere... Because of you- I was and I am able to write about things that matter to me. Because of you, you all have helped me through some *major* times in my life with your support and words, because of you, I have challenged myself and my way of thinking and have posted things that were difficult to talk about, and yet were brought out here which were debatable issues but were used to awaken us all, and perhaps that of humanity in some small part. Because of you, I am grateful and blessed to come here each day, and see new people, as well as old, still saying Hello to me, or to check on me to see how I am. Because of you, many of you from different countries have come here to see what is going on in different parts of the world, in others lives, and perhaps have begun a dialogue of discussion.

    I wish that I was able to wrap my arms around all of you that come to visit and to smile and look into your eyes and just say *thank you*...It would of course be more meaningful. Alas, that is not possible, and although I have travelled and met a few of you, there are so many more of you that I still hope to meet, so this will have to suffice for now......

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    To all of YOU. Thank you for making a home out of Calliez Realm. Thank you for your drop in's, your conversation, your everything. Thank you for not being my fans, but my family. Thank you for making the Realm a place where all are invited, and where you all can consider the Realm a safe zone.

    Be Blessed and know you are all loved by me.

    Callie