Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket People, Momma is tired.. No I take that back. I am TI-RED...as in pop open a can of sumethin and slurp away into oblivion. My arms hurt from doing perhaps 5000 chest compressions, my lips feel like a botox treatment because after sucking face with a dummy they are now stuck in perhaps a blow fish type of expression, I have carpet burns, and it *aint because I was getting some action* and I am just plain ole tired.....BUT...

    I knew I had to do what needed to be done in order for me to come here and say HELLO to all of you..My Peeps.

    Oh Holy Batman- I just have to tell you all...because I *know* some of you have been following the bandit bathroom stories because *You* all roll like that, but how bout that bandit struck again..Only this time....Give me a moment I have to take a real breather...They either had a projectile vomit issue, or a squatter issue....When I went into the restroom, the toilet seat was up and there you have it- all on the underside of the rim of the seat...

    RIDDLE. ME. THAT. ?

    What the hay...and what person would still decide to take a number 1, number two, or a number 3 *which is both 1 and 2* while facing that??? You all, my ass was smart...Lightening quick. I did a freakin about face so fast the military could use a few good people like me. I think I buffed and shined the floor with the spin I did... RECOGNIZE... of course I had to do my duty and place the call to facilities who perhaps get annyoyed but you know what? who cares.... GIT. ER.DONE.

    *sighs* Second on the ramble list...My boobs.... It was confirmed by other women on my blog roll that one is always bigger than the other...but have you noticed that they balance out when it's that time of the month???? I mean, they kinda get big, and then after that they go back to the normal size and your all lopsided again....something to look at during your next period. But....for men....do your testicles stay the same size or are they lopsided also??? Do tell...

    Ohhhhh...I do not know if anyone has noticed but I have added some new people to the Realm Blog roll...I know..I meet some of everybody...LURVE ME PEOPLE.... anywho- check out some of these people and stop by and say hello from time to time. I mean after all, I know some of you are blog addicts and spend most of your time playing on the net anyways....Webcam and all that other durty stuff...Oh you don't have to tell me anything...*winks* A few of those persons aded to my blog roll which is really different are a few hunters...Yes...Hunters...What do they hunt and all that good stuff I don't know..What I do know is that someone better invite me to the next BBQ or shingding or whatever you do after you hunt..But..I am telling you now..

    Callie does not hunt nor enjoys running for her life with some big ass elephant or alligator or whatever chasing her. I will kindly stay behind with the women folk and shuck corn or whatever they do... *What do you all do???* *laughs* but you get the picture..Now...don't all you Peta people start throwing imaginary darts...I do not know of all the little details of hunting, and I cannot say- I will never do such a thing, because I said that before when it came to skydiving and what happens later on in my life of hormones? I allow some cute white guy to throw me out of a plane. So...booyah..*laughs* Just relax, and meet people through this avenue and chill.....

    Other than that- I need to recharge and actually do some work for a change on da mans work clock..... You all behave and show me some lurve and say hello!

    much love to you all
    callie