Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, June 11, 2007

    *Ya'll want this party started right?* That was moi on yesterday peoples! Holla!!! But of course, it helps if other people at a party are in the right frame of mind also. There is nothing more craptastic than going to an event and having a sourpuss in the midst.

    Anywho- I must tell you that my body is sore..I mean- crawling on the floor - just let me die sore. Mainly because you all know I have been working part time at a Salon on Saturdays from 9am till 6, so after running back and forth scrubbing heads, and blow drying and all that- back to back for hours, just let me pass out in peace. But on this particular Saturday I promised my future 7th grader we would do something special. He wanted to do movies *rental* and a snorkel mask...??? *what*??? are you sure???? Yes...he was adamant...So- after work we hit the video store, went to the grocery store and loaded up on movie sticky sweetness must haves, and then to Toys R Us for a face mask......

    Getting back home was easy....Getting up after watching 2 movies was hard...My body ached......not to mention the Fiddle Faddle- 2 reeses cups, Twizzlers, and soda did no justice to my already weakend condition. *Oh SNAPS* forgot...The movie to watch peoples if you have not seen it yet:

    "NORBIT"

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    I did watch this later by myself after mr.man left to spend the night with the other two amigos, and I must say: I laughed my butt off.... "I'm Slidin!!!!" *laughs* ya gotta watch it to see what I am talking about. Other than that- Sunday after church- there was a pool party-picnic thingy.I in all honesty had no intentions of swimming. I even told a few ladies that asked why I didnt bring my swimsuit...I personally was a little creeped and shy walking around in something where my twins and jo-lo booty was hanging out of wet material...Case. Closed. But what ended up happening was that I conned a friend of mine into first- doing the trampoline with me....He of course protested because Hey...we are grown adults and adults don't do that kind of stuff..Well I digress...because I am Callie, and yes you will and can- because that is how I roll....So he ends up taking off his socks and shoes, and we were on that toy like stink on poo!

    People- he did some kind of aeronautical double eagle spread, I myself just flew higher and higher into positions that I have not done since my last interlude of sex before reclaiming celibacy... *amen*.... 20 minutes of flyin and bouncin we were wiped out I gotta tell you. that hurt.... We ended up crawling out of the mechanism of bouncing death and panted our way back to the picnic table area where I decided on the next adventure.... Dare and Double Dare....After we had taken our breather I looked at my poor friend Eddie and said- "Yo" "Let's go swimming!"...Of course he looked at me like I had lost my mind..He didn't have a suit. I didn't either...and yeah..He protested in which I had to throw out the bluff dare card...

    "I dare you" Oh Snap! that challenge has been issued... He still didn't budge and kept giving me excuses..So I threw in another challenge... "I double dare you" Ooooohhhs and Ahhhhhs circulated around the table....He still hesitated and looked at me and smile...So I threw in the final challenge... "I double dog dare you not man enough to jump in the pool with me triple dare you!"

    Spank.Me. Senseless. People.

    My bud stood up, once again removed his shoes, grabbed my hand and we took off running like Forest Gump into the wild blue yonder of Coolness! It was Sweeeet.... Before long I started a trend, other people jumped in fully clothed- some got pushed in...but it was all good.... I was after 5 hours of swimming, water volleyball, trampoline jumping, hot dog-hamburger-chip eating- worn the heck out! Mr. 7th grader and I strolled back home and just basically fell out on the living room floor. At this current time of posting, I am begging for some Bayer, or Advil.....I ache......

    That basically was my weekend...Anyone having a party? invite me....enuff said...*laughs*

    ciao bella!
    callie

    thought for the day: "Ling Ling, the orphans got into the MSG again! They all gonna be bald!"