Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, May 31, 2007

    People! What the heck is going on in the world right now besides Shootings over extra chili packs and then some?
    All I can say is- it is going to get wilder. Just remain *calm* I don't want to see any one from my blog being on Jerry Springer or Oprah because ya flipped your minds or something... I'm jus sayin yo....

    News- Glorious News.......

    1. TB patient ID'd as Atlanta attorney, 31
    By COLLEEN SLEVIN, Associated Press Writer 2 minutes ago
    DENVER
    - The tuberculosis patient under the first federal quarantine since 1963 is a 31-year-old personal injury attorney who practices law with his father in Atlanta, a federal law enforcement official said Thursday.
    The official, who asked to remain anonymous because he was not authorized to talk about the case, identified the patient as Andrew Speaker. A medical official in Atlanta also confirmed the name on condition of anonymity. (Errrrrr..Stop. The.Bus.) (Not only is Atlanta being featured of having a major jackass with TB on the loose, BUT also a *personal injury attorney*....talk about practicing what you teach! Dude, I am glad you and pops are in that field because you have a heck of a trial coming up and your experience is one doozy. I dare you to call *Objection*...realize the Judge will be most happy to say- *Over Ruled*) (Another thing that bothered me...His name was leaked, and notice how everyone says- "Oh the persons name you have is so and so, but PLEASE- I need to remain anonymous because this is confidential information...Well, it isn't so confidential if you just told us you jackass. Had I been the reporter, I would have blasted the so called informant- and then I would have claimed *Anonymous*)

    2.Off-duty Conn. policeman critically wounds teen who sneaked out of house
    Updated: 11:37 a.m. ET May 30, 2007
    STRATFORD, Conn.
    - An off-duty New Haven police officer shot and critically wounded his 18-year-old daughter, apparently mistaking her for an intruder after she sneaked out of their Investigators said Tasha Scott left her home late Monday to meet a boyfriend. She triggered a backyard motion sensor light as she tried to enter through a basement door. (CLASSIC! Not only was she sneakin off to meet apparently a not so good *boyfriend* because hey- if he was she would not have been sneaking around- but I feel pretty bad for her having to possibly explain later on in life about the scar on her leg from the bullet wound.... Can you imagine????

    Their 3rd Date-
    Him- Ummmm, babes, not tryin to pry and all, but what happened to your leg
    Her- I was shot
    Him- Oh Snap! I'm sorry...were you in a robbery or something?
    Her- Nah...my dad shot me

    (Give this guy five minutes to start thinking of an exit route.)

    And last but not least- This is a list of 15 of the most Sexiest Beautiful Women over 35 comprised of people votes and judges in society.

    15. Gwen Stefani
    14. Lucy Liu
    13. Liz Phair (Who is this???)
    12. Elle McPherson (Was this Stacy's Mom???)
    11. Cate Blanchett
    10. Elizabeth Hurley
    9. Mario Bello (Who is this???)
    8. Monica Belluci
    7. Jada Pinkett Smith (Errrr..ok but she is 35 not over)
    6. Giada De Laurentis (Who is this???)
    5. Queen Rania of Jordan
    4.Naomi Watts
    3.Diane Lane
    2.Halle Berry (I agree)
    1. Salma Hayek (I agree)

    So...what's wrong this picture of choices? Is it perhaps that they all wear nothing above a size 6? What makes them sexy???? Is it a physical look, or is it what drives the imagination? I am sorry but I beg to differ.. I do agree with Halle and Salma..Mainly because I see them as strong assertive women, that give back to communities and take an active role in *women*...And yet still carry that grace and other aspects that make women sexy and beautiful in so many other ways than Looks...

    I also KNOW alot of other women that are sexy and beautiful that aren't mentioned in ads or magazines.. Those women are right here on my blogroll...Not only are they beautiful, and talented, and smart, but they all have that driving uniqueness force of juggling so many things at one time, and yet still be able to carry themselves with grace and sexiness...And ya know what else? They aren't plain janes....AND you can converse with them without the papparazzi. Get to know them...Take time out to say hello and read about them and their lives...That my friend is Sexy Beautiful....

    Extra Phat Edit:
    And yes my lovely friend Wanda, you also!!!

    callie