Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, May 23, 2007

    Hey Peoples..Wednesday..Almost through the week and a long weekend it will be! Memorial Day. Anyone, please feel free to invite me over to your place for some BBQ and a stout *Guiness* don't forget...

    Other than that- I feel bloated or something. I gave blood during my lunch break and the little girl kept complaining that I had deep veins, and that it was taking to long for the blood to flow through the bag, and oh yes the best gripe for last. "This is taking way to much time- I am going to miss getting lunch." Ok Ms. thing..I politely tried to make excuses as to why my blood was a little slow by blaming it on my current menstrual cycle..It seems my tampons dont have an issue collecting blood... At any rate- she blew a vein by playing twist the needle here and there....I now walk around with 50 layers of cotton gauze strips to clean blood dribbling down my arm, and a glob of hot pink velcro to keep it tied on... BTW- this velcro stuff is HAWT...no more handcuffs for intimacy..Go Velcro!

    I did score a cute t-shirt to give to my son and YESSssssss Nutter Butter Cookies! They Rawk! But now it is an hour later and I am feelin a tad tipsy so bear with me.

    With respects to the post I did the other day entitled "I AM".....thanks for the feedback...And you know just to clear the air...for some of you men that may have read it, and did not respond or whatever.... It is NOT about bashing men... My post was bascially me releasing alot of things and coming to grips about my Feminimity...*is that right? it doesn't sound like it is spelled right and I am a little dizzy..Woohoo!* Anyways- I think that women today and every day need to be empowered and inspired.... It is time for me and other women to take back what seems to have been taken from us and move on... Sure, it's ok for men to write books and have shows thinking they know us- or better yet trying to dissect us..However until a guy can squeeze a kid out of his ding dong leave the what women think and want to us...After all...We know..and if we don't know- then we need to find out...

    Which brings up my other thought.... My lovely female readers...Your challenge today should you accept....*winks*

    Before going to bed tonight- give your self some time..Tell hubby-boyfriend-mate- you need some time alone...put the kids to bed..and make you a nice drink..tea, coffee whatever...Grab a pen and grab something to write on... Here is your question... and YES... be brutally honest! which is why you should have no distractions..the honesty will pour out from the deepest of your being....

    Name 20 things that you would like to do.....

    Do not center on why you can't..or anything like that..Just do it...*smiles...Your next challenge will be listed tomorrow..Oh and this is *yours* not for anyone else so yes be honest, and keep in a safe place.

    and that...folks...is all I got..I need to grab something....sugar?? I dunno...something...the room is spinning. woohoo!

    callie