Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, May 18, 2007

    Tell me something good!
    Tell me that you like it...yeah......!
    Whooooooo! Gotta Lurve me some Chaka Khan when that song rolled from her lips!!! People!!! It's FRIDAY... Hootie Hoo... and I made it! Oh dear ones I made it! cuz I was having a few breakdown moments there..There are only so many days that I can handle non washing of the hands after playing penis patting projectile pissing men, and of course the gas prices..I am so hittin Craigs List for a scooter- moped...anything that is cheaper right now..Oh and don't think I won't put my Martha Stewart creations to the test on that bike..I will be adding a few ribbon streamers and a bell AND will throw in a few cards on my wheel spokes to give it some flare! Xibit won't have anything on my pimped out bike mobile! Holla Xibit! I still wanna have yo baby! You are my boo!!
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    Also in the news..It is confirmed people...especially to the ladies..YES one boob is bigger than the other...Perky as heck- but still one is slightly bigger than the other..And men..don't think it is noticeable..We women just tend to notice things alot more with our bodies than men... so chill.....
    Thank you awards- Go out to those that stop by my page from My Blog Log...Thanks to you I may hit the 9000 stat mark on my neo counter quicker than you can say Shazaam!
    Since I am always talking about my life, and all of that nonsense, I wanted to do something a little different...I want to know about MEN... I have some questions for you men, and I want some feedback please...I don't care if you want to sign in, sign up, or respond anon..I just want some feedback, and I want some truth...... Thus far, I know MOUCHE is a real trooper and responds to anything and everything, If you should read his blog you will see he is a real ladies man, he rawks- but I want other feedback as well......And yes Ladies and Piratesses, please feel free to respond or ask away.... Get your Coffee, your beer, whatever you are drinking and :
    Lets..Do..This...
    1. Guys, do you worry about your penis size?
    2. Guys, women have different versions or ideas of what *romance* means...Without you having to google or wikipedia the term for a definition, what does it mean to you? Example- my ex husband thought this was romantic.... After having intercourse, as we were lying there, he was tracing my tummy area with his hands..... What flops out of his mouth was this: "I just love your stretch marks, it's like a roadmap of life." Needless to say not only was he not the best in the sack, but I did want to open up a can of Jackie Chan whoop ass! He thought *that* was romantic....
    3. Guys, why is it that majority of you find Model type women more attractive than non model types?
    4. Guys, why do you always leave the toilet seat up and little splashes of pee around the rim???
    5. Guys, why do you think it is cool for you to bust a fart and high five your friends, and let your mate do it in front of you all, you berate her?
    6. Guys- Why is it so hard for you all to be honest?
    7. Guys- why do you cheat or feel you need more than one woman in your life when you married a great one?
    Ok...I am sure others ladies have more...I am just getting it started.. Leave your answers in the comment box...Much lurve to you all though! I am just wanting to know how men think for a change...... PS... this might become debate time as well, but hey no worries, this is how we learn about each other....
    callie