Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, May 22, 2007

    People...Have you missed me? Go ahead and nod and say aloud *Yes* we have! Well you know what? I missed you all also.. Yes I have been checking in on each one of you as I always do. At times I leave my little million dollar signature to let you know that I have been there, but other than that unless you have a stat crawler, you will see me on your radar on the downlow.

    I am sorry if I have seemed somewhat *melancholy* lately... I will not pretend that I have not been somewhat down... and Yesterday I just had to release it all you know? which is why I did the small post .... I just got to a point in my life, that I was tired of being weighed down by lifes drama...the pains of growing more and more into myself...I finally had to just let it all go and refocus on some things......So- I am here... I am back...I may not be all that funny for you all to laugh at or about all the time, but you can bet your sweet cheeks that I will not shy away from expressing *me*...my highs and lows from time to time that is..... But....now you know...

    So......my weekend high....Friday night..I decided it was a good time to go see Spiderman..People.....I must tell you...By the first hour and a half I was ready for Peter Parker to die... That was the longest movie I had ever seen...At least Titanic kept the edge on you know? But I be damned if Spiderman kept dragging forever and a day..I wanted someone to grab a can of raid and just super spray him to death... I think I nodded off somewhere during the movie though, because I found my son prodding me saying I was *loud.* Excuse me? Loud???? "Yes mom- you snore"...... Ok so I found out something new.... 3 hours, 1 ginormous Dr. Pepper, 1 chicken taquito, and a bowl of nachos and cheese with extra jalapenos later- we ventured to my truck to head home...

    Son- "Mom, you were sleeping in the movies"
    Me- "No I wasn't. I saw you nod a few times"
    Son- " I may have nodded but I wasn't sleep, you were sleeping without nodding and with your eyes open."
    Me- "yeah right"

    So- on our way out of the parking lot, we notice a car sitting in the middle of the road with it's hazard lights on. I look into the parking lot and I see this big burly guy grabbing this girl, and she is screaming and crying and running- and he is chasing her.. So- I turn around and drive back to the police on duty and tell them- "Hey, I am not sure of what's going on but there is a guy chasing a girl in the parking lot area." Not only did they want to play 30 questions, but they jumped in the fastest mobile that they had available... *A Golf Cart*....they took off to where I directed them... Now- this is what made this amusing....Not so much of the incident itself but of how my 12 year old thinks at times...

    Son-"Mom, when we go back that way to leave the parking lot, just keep driving don't stop"
    Me- "ok....so ummmm why do I need to keep driving?"
    Son- "Cause if they were not fighting then the po-po will want to ask you some more questions and you will be embaressed."

    Point taken...So..upon exiting we see the cops in the golf cart parked next to the abandoned car- they are running on foot chasing this guy down- and my son is whispering and yet boldly-

    "Drive Drive Mom, don't stop!"

    Why do I feel like at that moment that I was a part of a crime??? *smiles* Onward.... We get to a red light and behold- my son starts yelling about the car that drives up next to us...

    Son- "Cool! Mom thats the car I want. A Too Fast Too Furious Car so I can drift!"
    Me- "and where do you plan on drifting at- the overlapping freeways of downtown atlanta?"
    Son- "Mom your funny...roll down your window and tell him he has a cool car"

    Do what????

    Son- "Mom please?"

    So what do I do? I roll down my window and Antonio Banderas looks and smiles at me....

    Me- "Hi!" "My son likes your car"
    He smiles....and I am thinking...Damn your cute...

    Him- "Thank you...You like my car?"
    Me- thinking... I like whats in the car....
    Me- "Yeah it's cool...."

    and then to make this situation even worse...my son....trying to pimp me out to Mr. Too Fast- To Serious...

    Son- "Mom, ask him out on a date"
    People...if I had the ability to turn white at that moment- Casper the ghost would have nothing on me....Because Mr. Man heard it, I am speechless, my son is still gaga over a car with green neon lights underneath the floorboard... and I just wanna die...

    the light changes thank God... I say my good byes...Mr. Banderas number 2 blows me a kiss- and I drive off....fast.....

    Son- "He blew you a kiss"
    Me- "nah, I didn't see it
    Son- "He did.....you should have asked him out"
    Me- "Dude, I don't even know him"
    Son- "How do you get to know someone if you don't ask them out?"

    Needless to say- I shut up- drove home- and just kept thinking.... When did my son change from a baby and child to a grown up being concerned about his Moms dating habits...I don't recall this chapter in the Dr. Spock Manual.....

    callie


    Me-"