Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, May 24, 2007

    People..My days lately have been Mary Poppin Glorious I tell you..I have had more chirping birds flutter around my head than I have had orgasms! for shits and giggles I even learned the words to *Spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down* And then....It busted! My Mary Poppin bubble busted on the account of the new Dunkin Doughnuts near my job...

    I ordered once again a vanilla white chocolate..Oh and it was sweet this time, thank you muchly..I ordered an apple fritter also, but changed my mind at the last minute and opted for a Cinnamon Raisin Bagel- toasted with light butter..People I got to work, opened my little bag to eat my bagel and what happened???

    A GLOB...I mean a Ghostbuster GLOB of butter fell onto the F,D,S and V letters of my keyboard... What the Hell????? Needless to say seeing that, cleaning it up, I just ended up throwing it away thinking about how my insides were going to spew butter, should I have to take a dump. Now I am hungry - I missed the cafeteria breakfast, and I am sippin on white hot chocolate digging through my purse for a pack of crackers.

    I know... I. Roll.Like.That!

    Oh- how about when I got to church yesterday I passed out! CLASSIC I tell ya! I was playing the congas and suddenly the room shifted, I broke out into a sweat and landed ass first in a chair on the stage. The questions that took place during this ordeal...

    1. Are you ok?
    2. Are you pregnant?
    3. Would you like some candy?
    4. Have you eaten today?
    5. Would you like some water?

    All I could do was laugh..I thought it was funny..See I knew my ass would come in handy one day. *winks* But seriously though, my arm looks like I have a deformity because it is swollen and I have track marks....3 punctures from where Ms. Red Cross dug the needle, took it out to put somewhere else, dug- took out...you get the picture. I am considering writing a letter letting her supervisor know that she did an expedition on my arm as a digging site. What do you think?

    Oh! and I cannot let this driver off the hook without publicly spewing my verbals on him....So here goes:

    Mr. Man in your Hydro-Hybrid wanna be macho imitation Hummer.......When the light is green you go..When the light is yellow go very fast..Red means stop..Now...What do you do when the intersection light is blinking???? It means asswipe that you have to yield and cross accordingly to the right of way of who gets to the intersection first! There is a order and procedure that must be followed... YOU assumed that I did not know or understand that order because You came after me which meant I had the right of way. But NOOoooooo you wanted to test my intelligence by pulling out at the same time I did which caused a halt and swerve impact on both of our parts... Funk Dat Noize reject.... I about body slammed your piece of aluminum ride into a pole! I have no problem humping your mobile because hey, I am a cowgirl by the way- and while humping your ride out of my way I would have then Climbed further on top- and monster rode your ass into oblivion! Cowgirl Up!

    Oh! and by the way..What was with the Homer Simpson *Doh* look for? Did you really think* although I was still smiling trying to be gracious versus me getting out of my truck and jackie chaning your tired azz* that I wouldn't catch what you were trying to say? Riddle Me That.......... I memorized your tag number butt wipe..For your sake according to your driving skills in the lack I hope we don't meet up again.

    PS.....Your hairdo of Flock of Seagulls went away with Duran Duran...Snap out of it!

    And that people..was my vent for the day..and I am so much better..Hungry, sore, but feeling better.

    And your word for the day:

    *Jonesin* example- I am jonesin for a hamburger.

    peace.