Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, June 15, 2007

    People! We have once again made it to Friday! Feel free to ditch work early, or if your really good- Just get up and grab your stuff and say calmly:

    *I need a break* and walk on out. You may or may not see a pink slip on Monday morning- but the odds are that people will think you just hit a burn out level and it was much needed....Try it and let me know how that works out.

    As you can see, I have added something very special to my blog wall... HUGNATION... If you are inclined to read about the story of Grandpa Caleb- please click on the large button and sign up... Other than that- You need a nice- warm meaningful hug virtually? Just ask me. I am available... *smiles* In the meantime since your all still shy and trying to figure out who this woman Callie is- I will just give you one:

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    People, this morning driving to work, not only was I being humped by a volkswagon beetle, but I also made a quick slam on the break movement when I noticed from afar a group of people with big signs and balloons that read:

    "KRISPY KREME DOUGNUTs FOR SALE"
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Of course I had to stop! Are you crazy? Who can resist those Golden Hot Sugary goodness of sex in a box??? although, at the moment of writing this I have yet opened the box because I am smart. Instead I am enveloped in the aroma of sugar- and instead of visions of sugar plums dancing in my head, it's thoughts of me jumping up and down on my big sized bed with doughnut in hand happy as all get out! Oh- snap. Yeah..I still do stuff like that. It makes me feel younger.

    Don't. Hate.

    you should try it. Recall my telling you all how my son dissappears when we go to Wally World? It is because his *mom* is inclined to go to the toy department and shows everyone how to Hula Hoop...Around the neck, waist, and foot. Recognize. You have one life... Live it and Lurve It.

    I was thinking about posting something totally political on my board this morning, but a few of you are really funny with your emails. You all were like..Damn, she's kinda deep... *laughs* Ha...yeah I can be... As I always say-

    When you do not know your rights or take sides for the things you believe in, you will then become a slave to society.

    And by the way- incase if you don't know.. You dont have to be *black* to be a slave. *winks*

    Other email questions that I figured I would toss out there..For you inquiring minds:

    Yes..I am better...
    No I am not dating anyone and I am lurvin it.
    Yes I am still Crazy Sexy Kool
    No...really...I am celibant... and Lurvin that.

    So there..yeah I get asked all kinds of stuff...ya freaks...*laughs*
    At any rate- I am wishing you all a great weekend... Oh Snap...

    HAPPY FATHERS DAY- YO!
    to all you fathers out there!

    Much love and peace,
    callie