Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, August 27, 2007

    THIS people is a little sling back response to the email I got under the name Anonymous... So- before I begin the pleasantries I must address the email.... Be Forwarned...Pete in AFRICA...close your peepers...*laughs*

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



    Friday, 24, Aug 2007 08:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
    "Anonymous" noreply-comment@blogger.com

    I think your a bitch and your blog aint all that!

    Ohhhhhhhh...Snap.....First of all- let me give you an extended thank you award for taking perhaps 10 seconds to type that out, even though in your feeble brain of emptiness it took you perhaps 5 hours to find and or think that shit up... Thank you also for the name *bitch*...Yes I am gifted in the art of :

    Being
    In
    Total
    Control of
    Herself
    I aim to please.

    Apparently I am all that if your taking time out of your day of taking a shitter to email me such valuable information...I appreciate that....It means that you really care... I am really sorry that your life sucks to the point that you have nothing else to do but to come here, scope what the topic of the day is only to take a dump and respond by such a gracious comment..Oh and how do I know you were taking a dump while contemplating a response? Simple...Your comment is basically like shit therefore it was concepted while you were doing such an act..It's elementary my dear Watson.

    Am I really worried about your comment? Nahhhhh...It's spam to me...Imitation of words supplemented by fillers. But hey, it's all gravy! So, be thrilled the next time you stop by and you see that I used your *so called anonymous* comment as part of my blog shout out to you! I mean, it is the least I can do...And who knows...maybe the next time, I will have your IP address and other info plastered as well to show everyone how intelligent you really are to think that you are *anonymous*......
    C'mon now.....I just associate you as another pimple on my ass..Apply a little heat- and you bust.That is all!
    In other news, I am so ready for this week to be over with...As a little humor, you know it is a bad day when the birds singing outside your window are buzzards. Not that they were outside my window, but it is an example of how I knew today was going to be a zinger...First of all even though the sun is not out today- the freakin heat index is up and running and the rain from this weekend has birthed yet 5 million more mosquitoes and flying roaches. People for giggles I used a spell checker and take a look at the definition of a mosquito...
    1.Function: noun (And what people is a noun?? Person. place or thing right?)
    Etymology: Spanish, diminutive of mosca fly, from Latin musca -- more at MIDGE: any of a family (Culicidae) of dipteran flies with females that have a set of slender organs in the proboscis adapted to puncture the skin of animals and to suck their blood and that are in some cases vectors of serious diseases
    That people is enough to scare the begeezers out of ya isn't it??? Let's do another word...
    2.Main Entry: pe·nis
    Function: nounInflected Form(s): plural pe·nis·es also pe·nes
    Etymology: Latin, penis, tail; akin to Old High German faselt penis, Greek peos: a male organ of copulation that in male mammals including humans usually functions as the channel by which urine leaves the body
    Sounds very intelligent doesn't it?? One more- One more!!
    3. Main Entry: dickhead
    Function: Adjective, Noun
    Etymology: Slang for a person or persons whose attitudes reflect that of the penis..Please revert to *Anonymous* as such...
    and this post ladies and gents, is being brought to you by this bitch!
    holla!
    callie