Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, September 10, 2007

    With Life being a Highway people, you need to ride that Mofo ALL NIGHT LONG! Keep going..When you come to a 4 way- knock the other driver out of the way and keep movin...Got a flat and busted tire??? Bust a Barney Rubble move on your vehicle and thump your way on! I don't care if you have to do 3mph and flag people to go around you.. Keep Movin! Why am I saying this? Because people- LIFE will come at you so hard at times to detour your heart and your emotions that sometimes you just wanna give up...Don't! You grab it by the balls and throw it to the wall and Keep Movin!!

    I have been told that I live on the edge...I was trying to define that in order to comprehend it- and this is what I came up with since it was from a *male* point of view... Not that coming from a male point of view is bad, but males and females do not think alike....With his statement I received it as- always into something.....really just having a blast.... But of course wouldn't you just know it- he was referring to being so emotional.... Ummmmm...this statement coming from someone who is emotional with so much baggage he would need more than a mule to carry his load...And yet- I am emotional because I am a woman...It is my make-up... I won't apologise for that..... And yes..I do live on the edge...I believe that each day we make a decision whether to let Life beat us down, or Get back in the game...I am one that I may get knocked down, and punched severely at times, but I will get up swinging.......

    Yo! Don't give in or give up! You keep movin! As Malcom X would say:
    "By any means necessary"

    And of course when all else fails....Blog....*laughs*

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket