Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, August 28, 2007

    People, todays blog is not about mean people or anything of the sort..Instead it is about how being a single parent lives.. HAHA when your single and do not have alot of debt, you kinda splurge all of the time for that Starbucks Mocha Grande'-Skim- no sugar don't ya? Funk that Noize...Give me a Grande with extra whipped cream and sprinkles, and yeah, don't skimp on the fat.....No seriously though..I have to really budget...My son is growing and seems to need a new pair of shoes every 3 months and he is forever ripping a pair of jeans...I have been told by a few parents that I need to invest in Knee Resistent pants...Duh. I did that..and he still shows up at home now and then with holes from where he plays soccer or something...Damn it! So now I make him carry gym clothes to play in at school..But still he manages to need something...And I provide... I go without that morning Dunkin Donut Vanilla Chai or White Chocolate Coffee, oh and yes...my pedicures..Instead of me relaxing in the spa chair letting my friend massage and pamper my tootsies, I find that for the time being my leg propped on the toilet seat to do my toes have to suffice for now.....And then there are those things I have to have...

    My organic body products, and dairy products...My body will wreak a havoc of outbreaks and diarrhea if I use harsh chemicals on my skin, or ingest it...Yeah, I skip on some things, but I am also lurving all of the tips that I get sent to me via email or by checking others blogs.... For example...There is one blog that is really nice that I came to for single parents and they offered all kinds of links of stuff... Check this out people! FOOD FOR LESS *click on the bold text* People! For 25.00 you can have a box of food that comes out handy! 25.00 in the grocery store will only get me small stuff.... I signed up for this and I am just excited! I know..it does not take much.. I also ordered a box for a senior citizen at my church.. I may have to take her dessert though cause she is diabetic and has been sneaking around making brownies and cookies and eating alot of it herself....shame shame shame.....

    Another item that I just LURVE- LEMON VERBENA CLEANER *click on the text* People, this grey haired lady has it going on! I just Lurve her products and the Lemon Verbena cleaner rawks my sox.. Her stuff is like- when you have someone pop in unexpectedly, spray something of hers anywhere in your home and people will think you have been cleaning for days...I use that Lemon Verbena stuff everywhere...On my carpet, my laundry, counter tops..what eva...Not only does the smell linger, but when your almost running out, add some water and you have more.. I do recommend it. My friends at Yves Rocher are having a BIG sale!!! And I know you are wondering, but are afraid to ask....Yes my son uses this stuff...See, I buy him that macho stuff like Dial, or Coast...Manly things, but I be damned if he does not sneak in my bathroom when I am not home and uses my stuff..So- I just narrow that extra bill and buy from one source..Sue me.... I just label the clean scent stuff for him- so he does not mistakenly smell like a panzy when around his friends. *winks*

    BOOKS...I read..ALOT... I really cannot afford to spend 15.00-25.00 on a book, so if it is something I can wait on- I order from here: ABE BOOKS...... now..the only problem I have is that it takes a good 5-12 days to get your book...BUT I have alot of used books that are in prime condition that I ordered for a total of 4.00 each.... Now- I know there are other used book sellers, and I have tried a few, but thus far this beats the rates...But sling those others to me if you know of any so I can test them out.


    And last but not least...Now, I don't know where this stigma came from..But this is how I did this..Forget going to the mall and spending hundreds of dollars on perhaps 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts.... I drove to the rich section of town and hit the freakin thrift stores... People, I LOST my MIND in that joint! I filled a buggy with top name brand shirts *some with the tags still on them* all for 3 bucks each PLUS because I went on a weekday- it was an additional 50% off.... I bought a total of 15 shirts- and then I went to Ross Dress for Less and bought a few pair of jeans, and dress pants...Shoes...I forgot he had a gift card from 1 year ago at shoe carnival for 75 dollars...Bingo... People, visit a thrift store and find you some cool stuff, and just rewash and iron it and your looking awesome!

    So these are my tips for the day and thank you to those that sent me the info on some of these products! Please feel free to add more to this list....

    your Tuesday Thrifty Tip Lady,
    callie