Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, September 13, 2007

    Music-can have an impact on our emotions from time to time...People- taking heart felt words-emotions-and setting them to tones that resonate deep into our souls.....

    My Mood:
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    "Cold"
    excerpt-by: annie lennox
    Come to me
    Run to me
    Do and be done with me
    (Cold cold cold)
    Don't I exist for you
    Don't I still live for you
    (Cold cold cold)
    Everything I possess
    Given with tenderness
    Wrapped in a ribbon of glass
    Time it may take us but God only knows
    How I've paid for those things in the past

    Dying is easy it's living that scares me to death
    I could be so content hearing the sound of your breath
    Cold is the colour of crystal the snowlight
    That falls from the heavenly skies
    Catch me and let me dive under
    For I want to swim in the pools of your eyes.........................................

    So tell me..."What's your mood?"

    callie