Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, November 23, 2007

    Got a day off today?
    Got some time?
    Not me...lame for brains bosses sucketh muchly people! Why is my butt along with perhaps 4 people out of a building of oh let's say a million- why people are we here today? It aint like I am expecting Donald Trump to roll up in the Executive Suite today people. It is the day after Giblet Dressing and turkey day people....It is the day *after* just now realizing I ate my meal, there was no cranberry sauce...That is like...Charlie Brown without Snoopy.....Linus without his blanket.....
    yo!
    Ok. so on another note..... I did very well eating dinner last night.. I ate only veggies and a slice of cake. I am proud of me...A blogger like me has to look good for her cruise next year in the event the bartender and I decide to tango over the Bahamian Seas mind you. OH- and before I forget...Some of you people out there DO NOT need to decorate for Christmas....Not only are majority of the people in my area non creative, but you just cannot string lights from your truck bumper-through the bushes, wrap them around the stair case banister up to your residence and then call it decoration! STOP while you are ahead! This is not how we do this and because of you, I have to re-organize the laws and rules of Christmas Decor etiquette.
    4am shoppers....I really do try and understand the concept of getting up out of a warm bed just to sit in a cold ass car waiting for doors to open up for the mall. Do you *really* think according to the economy that your getting a great deal when the price of gas is still high and jacked up?
    Riddle.Me.That.
    I would rather just do Gift Cards....It not only takes the hassle of out who wants this and that- but while you were all out freezing your ta-ta's mine were being warmed by the fluffiness of my feather down comforter as I snored away. Yo!
    And how many weeks do we have until Christmas? I am guessing 5 right? Good. that gives me enough time to decorate ....Did I tell you guys that my son and I are so totally doing it right this year?
    "Melekalikimaka is the thing to say, on a warm Hawaiian Christmas Day"
    I sure am...Our tree we ordered from WhoVille..It is pink......and we are decorating it with beach themes and items, AND I am throwing some Margarittavillve attire on that bitch. Recognize people! Rachel Ray and Martha Stewart does not own ghetto creations like I.....I will also snap a few photos people. Lurve.Me.
    So- now that you have had your fill of post Thanksgiving Tidings from me- I expect to see you all on Monday ready to grind your work day once again. Oh Snaps! Did I say Monday? Check it- I will not be here!!! In fact- I am off all next week!!! So- I will not be here online. Sorry. I know you will miss me....But think about me ok?
    Kisses and Hugs to you all!!!
    ~c~
    PS.
    Anyone know anything about this beer? Heard it's good with a burger...
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    PSS People. I took a moment from my Joes Crab Shack Bahama Mama Drink Break "JUST" to say CONGRATS
    Hawaii Rainbow Warriors as you smacked
    that Boise Spud Potato -Azz on the football field!!
    ooooo Tell Momma Callie how it feels
    to feel the wrath of poi filled
    men just jump all on ya'll!
    Howzit!!!!
    Additional Shout Out-
    Lurve me people..... Steve in Happy Oregon... So ummmm... will you wear a sweater and introduce yourself if I agree to be your neighbor?