Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, December 20, 2007

    Photobucket



    I know you like my blinkie doo tag. ante up will ya. There are many people that drop by and well- let me be the first to put it out there...with love of course. I just do not know whether to say Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Day, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Yule Season...Heck...just BE HAPPY YO!

    I was thinking- what the heck am I gonna write about today. My finger is feeling much better. still looks gross but it does not hurt as much. I could talk about how I about cussed my boss out- but because I am still employed and gain a check and going on a cruise in march- I subtly cussed them out without the excess verbage.

    and then I decided to look through my archives to see where I was on this date and I laughed. not because it was extremely hillarious, but because I have come a long way. That is one thing I dig about blogging or journaling. You can look back at your self and perhaps see all of the beauty queen answers of "If you were chosen, what would you do?"........I laughed because I was reading about some of the things I wrote about which were true, but from a bad frame of mind about my life at that time. and then there were a few things that just riddled me clueless with laughter like my being at the airport to visit someone in New Jersey, only to all of a sudden go throwing up in the trashcan in front of everyone. some mysterious bug..I was ill for days....and when I did feel ok to blog again, my good friend "That Guy" decided that would be a good time to blast me out and accuse me of weapons of mass destruction of the projectile vomit kind. *classic*

    and then I was reading where last Christmas, I was alone...literally...I was by myself...and instead of moping I went to Starbucks, Barnes and Nobel...etc etc...It was also that time I cooked this fabulous salmon croquette dinner and while trying to open the can I slit my thumb open on the rim of it, and didnt have any bandaids and used a tampon to act as one. *what better device people?* ohhhhhhhh yeah...and Erwin Loyd sent me his first CD, an author sent me an autograph book of Erotica- *which I no longer read* but all in all- it has been a wild year.

    So- now that I have perhaps bored the stew out of you all- I guess I just want to say- Happy Holidays...I wish you all peace and blessings to you and your families... 2008 is around the corner! Let's leave 2007 behind and prepare for a great bang for the coming New Year.

    callie