Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, December 03, 2007

    I got so many emails letting me know that I was missed and ya know what? I had a little bit of eye spillage water works glisten my cheek reading some of the love people. You RAWK!
    Updates Updates- Ok. I was planning on spending some time with my friend and taking care of him for a few days until I got the call that my grandfather died. SoOoOoO I packed up some things and headed to the Tennessee Mountains........ What made this trip not only unique in ways- it was also a time of making peace within myself as with others. I know this may not make any sense- but for the past month and all I have been going through some things, and working through alot, as well as taking care of people....... My grandparents and I did not really have a relationship. I mean- we used too but when drama comes into play- I kind of wean myself out of the picture. Like erasing a zit on a photograph. I went to my grandfathers funeral making ammends with family members I had not seen in basically 12 years or so........ Not only that- but I also saw my own parents that I had not seen in a while.
    It was if anything.... uplifting.... I let go of baggage.. and regrets...... I drove around where I used to live and Oh "THAT GUY" if you come across this post, I still saw our kissing tree.... The memories....... I had some fantastic bbq, and I even enjoyed giving the tour with my son. However I think he found it most exciting to listen to my brother tell these ginormous lies on me about my days as a teen..... He laughed...ALOT...and I turned red...ALOT.......
    All in all- I am back and trying to get back in the swing of things, so just give me some time ok? Again- thank you to all of you that sent the sweetest of emails to check on me, and to say Hi. It meant alot and does not go unnoticed.....
    Wishing you all a great day!
    callie
    PS.
    Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers for SuperBowl 2008?? C'mon now!
    Why not the Boss??? Bruce Springsteen?
    Now I have to send an email requesting 3-D glasses that give
    captions because I cannot understand a damn thing that man sings.