Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, December 26, 2007

    Are we over the Holidays yet people? Can I just catch a breather. I hit the snooze button twice this morning. Not once but twice. On the second go around I just laid there in my bed and wished for just a moment that I was wealthy so I did not have to move one tired -bloated- bone out of my warm and cozy bed. yes....Pele and I keep the same menses cycle so I am sure her Christmas was just as bright as mine.

    Alas, I ended up trying to make the best of Christmas even though I had to work...Yes..and I won't even bore you all with that kind of drama.truly. but let's just say I had a few choice words for my boss and it was not Merry Christmas Yule related. more like- bitch slap the taste out of your mouth you treat me like crap words of frustration. I was done...I got home around 6pm finished last minute cleaning touch up's *cause my mom was coming to town*......by 9pm I was balled up on the sofa snuggled with a blanket sipping on a Guiness watching my son play some video game. And then she arrived! Finally...my mother, and her sister who dropped her off . They both ooooooo and ahhhhhhed for ever about my apartment and how I had it decorated and how cozy it was. I was pleased people. considering that I have been living in Atlanta for 6 years or so and my mother has never visited me. This was her first visit.

    I helped her get settled in, and we sat and chit chatted about nothing. I was not much of a talker anyways as I was already tired and cramping, and the stench of pinesol, bleach, and lemon verbena were working a crazy hallucination in my mind. It was best to continue drinking my stout and not say much. My son on the other hand was giddy with joy in trying to figure out what was waiting for him on Christmas morn. Christmas morning I was awake at 6:30 am. I had people texting Merry Christmas starting at that time from as far as Washington DC. I was touched...I lay there in bed though in silence and cried..I know...I am a sap....and yet...I for some reason felt bad or more so alone.....Another year of singlehood- another Holiday alone. and I cried. I am allowed that....

    I finally got up and showered and put on my favorite jogging outfit and took a walk outside. I was amazed at how at 7:15 am on Christmas morning, there was a hush of silence...Everything was just so silent...I walked around my neighborhood and upon coming back to my apartment decided to pick up tree limbs for my fireplace. YES I do have firewood, but the wood I got sucks ass..It won't light at all, even with the firestarters. I walked in the house with a handful of wood and my mother is laying on the sofa and says to me:

    "You mean to tell me you have been out all this time picking up firewood?"

    my response: "I needed the walk and yeah..I was feeling a little Tom Hanks from Castaway this morning."

    I re-lit all of the candles in my apartment, started a fire, and made breakfast. Home made cinnamon rolls, coffee and or tea- *I had lemon zest tea* , slow cooked oatmeal loaded with raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon .............my son finally got up and showered and loaded me with tons of kisses on my cheek as I fixed his plate. afterwards we gathered in the living as I watched him unwrap 2 gifts. He was polite and happy, although I know he was expecting more, but was sweet enough to not say anything... I then looked at him and said- Dude, I think there is another gift for you somewhere...Go find it. It took him an hour to still come up empty handed in which case I brought it to him. The only thing he asked for....

    "Guitar Hero III"...........now for those of you that do not know of this- it is basically a game in which the gamer plays the guitar according to the notes and keys that flash on your TV screen- to numerous songs that are known for their guitar pieces...Ever since yesterday morning, up into the evening, I have listened to FreeBird so many times that I am ready to throw Guitar Hero out of my window. *laughs* but....what can I say....? He is tickled and I am touched to have made this happen for him........

    I am now back at work...wanting to be home, as my son leaves with grandma in an hour for a week to celebrate Christmas at her home.....

    I will then be truly alone....me....my fire...my wine.....and of course my thoughts......