Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, December 22, 2007

    You all will not- I mean will not believe what happened.
    This morning as i am getting dressed and on the phone talking to someone
    at the same time *cuz I am multi tasked people* my son knocks on my bedroom
    door and says-
    "Mom, something happened to your truck window." I of course in the pit of my stomach knew what that meant, threw on some jeans and ran downstairs to you guessed it-
    a busted window people...YES...someone shanked my window - stole the cd player out of my truck, and I guess that was it. The GOOD news....My sons Christmas gift that I fought for last night was in the trunk part undercover hiding- until I could sneak it in the house. YES. all is good with that.
    So- this morning I spent it at Home Depot looking for plexi material to do a band-aid job until the window from the mechanics comes in. I couldnt find exactly what I was looking for so I ended up buying some vinyl material for windows, clear cover and freakin duct tape. My little window is now "Gloriously Ghetto Fabulous"....I know.....I know....The rain has now turned into Hurricane Status, but I gotta keep it going you know? I have to still maintain some dignity and calm in the storm- for my kid. Who was just scared of how my reaction would be. Alas, I am ok and have not broken into a tear stained sobbing mess. I am just gonna hit a bar and drink the fuck up. *cheers*
    In other news, my friend..my handsome friend THAT GUY called me last night!!! With his sexy self. Oh and yes.....Mister Man, I assumed you didnt get bumped from the flight cause you know I would have threw something on and picked you up...Ummmmm...maybe thats a good thing...hehehehehe...Alas, I miss the poo outta ya, and I was stoked to get that mystery call after so many years, even though you tried to shank on me about my finger. you jackass. *winks*
    Woe it aint me ya'll... I am not giving in to this drama right before christmas yo! I am thinking of all of you, and Pete....In NZ....my card should not be frayed with brown edges because of your lack of shipping skillz. See.. thats what happens to famous Artists when you get all famous huh? kidding. no problema man. I am patient.
    For the rest of you. Have a wonderful Christmas and know that someone here with a busted finger, window, and whatever else is thinking of you all!
    ~peace, callie~