Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, December 28, 2007

    It has been a while has it not my little pretties that I gave you all some random thoughts from my chair! Therefore, I shall aim to please. and for those of you that are new to my site, join in.

    1. Why is underarm hair on women considered gross? *just askin yo*

    2. Don't you just hate the antiperspirant that does not go on clear? it leaves white marks in your clothes.

    3. Why is *THAT GUY* so suave? I think years ago they made a one hit wonder song about him..."Rico - Suave"..makes me wanna put on some chaps and a doo rag and hop-skip and jump.

    4. What is it so hard about saying- "Hello" when you visit peoples blog sites. I thought that was correct blog ettiquette?

    5. I got 2 hater letters for the Hawaii vs. Ga game on Tuesday. I used it to scrape off the other unseen boogers left at my desk by that disgusting perp. *yo! to the ones that sent it, it went to great use!*

    6. I signed up to be a part of the Jimmy Buffet Parrot Head Georgia Chapter . I can't stop humming Margaritaville...*shhhhhhhhh...it is so like the only song I know.*

    7. Valentines Day is around the corner. I hate Valentines Day. I already plan on calling out of work.

    8. a 25 year old mechanic that looked at my truck gave me his phone number. I threw it away. I felt like it would be a crime to go out with him. even though he was cute to boot.

    9. Dixie on my blogroll does not know this yet, but she is gonna lend me her green sparkly wig. I think it is toooo cute.

    10. Pele- aka Angie does not know it yet, but I am gonna take a chance and just pack up shop and move back to Hilo Hawaii late next year. Yeah. I have had it with Georgia for a while.

    11. I miss Jerry in my blogroll.. Someone please tell him to get his brain back in check and get back to blogging. I am having Jerr shakes.

    12. Kev...in Italy....Stop flirting with the foreigners as a roadie and you and Rimbina come back to earth. geesh..enuff fun already.

    13. Who on my board -out there in Mexico keeps one foot in Tiujuana, and the other in California? say Hola or Hello already! geez louise.

    14. Think what you want, but I saw this picture and started to laugh. DAZD- this would be a great "Caption It Photo."
    Photobucket

    15. I have a coupon for a buy one get one free Whopper from Burger King! woohoo! Wanna share?

    16. Does Monica Lewinsky still have her clothing line?

    17. I love to hear people from up North talk...Cawfee, Pop, ya know the words. it's as if someone stuffed cotton up their noses and it gives that nasal flair thingy.

    18. the fire alarm went off in the cafeteria....we had sandwiches for lunch today....that is all.....

    19. I am once again cutting my hair. thinking highlights. ummmmmmmmmm pondering.

    20. thought for the day- Boldly go where no man has gone before. Unless it feels good the way you have been doing it.


    ~callie