Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    Yes People, the beat indeed goes on. I first need to say I am sorry. I have been royally sucking lately with the posts haven't I ? I mean I normally have amps of stuff to talk about but lately, I have been busy working a full time job, hustling to do some things at night to make money *yes legally* and then with all the other drama going on- I have not done anything adventerous or life threatening. Well, that screaming match with the 3 ugly step sisters of Trailor Trash Harlem was interesting, but I digress, there is much more to life than that yo!

    So- check it. I am still on Mr. Mans ass about my deposit. He still cries I have nothing to do with it, I said ok- tell it to the judge. And that is where it stands, I am suing him for 3 times the amount allowable and then some. I tallied all of my receipts in monies I have paid to him and it totals around 1780.00 in one months time. Now multiply that by 3. yeah- can we say CRUISE for my Birthday? Oh but Diva wants me to shake my breastesses for Mardi Gras next year. Ummmmmm still thinking on that yo! There is only so much drinking I wanna be around. Know what I mean?

    In other news, Cheese and Crackers! Is there anyone out there that watches that show called Andrew Zimmern on Exotic Foods? It's on Discovery. But when I say Exotic I mean foods that we in the USA or whatnot would not want to touch. For example- yesterdays show was on visiting some country where the foods of delight were "innerds". Holy Shit people I am not talking about your norm, chitterlings and pickled pigs feet. I am talking balls, eyeballs, and other stuff that would make you wanna puke your own guts up. And it killed me how everything that was presented was laced in garden fancery on a plate. Screw that- lace my eyeballs in greenery with a carrot flower don't make it appealing. I still gotta look at a big eyeball staring back at me.

    That man eats anything and everything literally. It reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. "Ooooooo Fresh Chilled Monkey Brains" or wait....."Oooooooo *claps and grins madly* "Snake Suprise!" I am so with ole girl in that movie- "What's the suprise and give me your hat so I can puke in it." enuff said.

    Another great cable show I just love. "Operation Repo" Holy cow that gets me laughing at times, but I gotta tell you, that big bald head guy needs his azz beat! He makes me wanna just rip those shades off his beady eyes and just claw him to death. He is soooooooo nasty mean. But he was running like the bitch he is when he tried to repo this ladies truck and her homies rolled out of the house with all kinds of guns. CLASSIC! I have never seen muscles move that fast!

    Christmas is around the corner and I will be spending it alone this year. It is easier for me to send my kid down to my mom and dads for the holidays while I packed our stuff and just mellowed in thought. 2009 has got to be better than this u know? Still I am thankful of alot. I just need some air to breathe instead constantly swallowing pollution. God loves me and you. Amen.

    Sorry I did not send Christmas cards this year. But hey, who says we have to celebrate in December? So all ya'll be prepared to get a Christmas Card in January yo!

    Ummmmm what do I want for Christmas.? Tell me how sexy I am and how much you lurve a blog whore and that will delight me for all time.

    simple isn't it? *winks

    ciao
    ~c