Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, October 14, 2009

    Yo! I got this recipie from one of my Senior Citizens and thought I would share it. It is the best cake I have ever eaten!!! It makes a big pan so you might want to divide it after it cools and just give it away. Also- WARNING- if your diabetic either use splenda or something or eat small bites- Chase it away with Milk or something because it is sweeter than a mofo! Enjoy!!!

    What you need:
    Cake-
    1 cup of water
    2 sticks of butter ( I did not know the difference between butter and margarine. Margarine is oil based-veggie oil and butter is cream based. So- I used Dutch something rather sweet cream butter.)
    4 tablespoons of cocoa powder- (I had Hersheys cocoa on hand)
    2 cups of sugar
    2 cups of flour
    1 teaspoon of baking soda
    2 eggs- slightly beaten
    1/2 cup of buttermilk ( I accidentally got skim buttermilk and it turned out fine, so I am guessing the regular buttermilk might make you do a cartwheel or something for extra bounce.)
    1 teaspoon of vanilla

    Place water, butter and cocoa in sauce pan and bring to a boil. (That means when bubbles surface your it's ready.)
    In a bowl mix sugar,flour and baking soda together.
    Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir. (This is your cake batter yo!!! and you can lick the bowl afterwards.)
    Add the eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. (Keep mixing)
    Pour in a rectangle pan. (Remember this make a big long cake, so your dish needs to be I think- 11x13.....I think??? I just used a glass rectangle dish..It says oblong dish...but dang it just go with the flow ok?)
    Bake at 350 degrees for 25-45 minutes. (Since I have gas I cooked mine for 30 minutes and stuck a fork in the middle. If the fork is clean your cake is done. Let that bugger cool some.)

    Frosting- WARNING- Frosting may cause alot of Oooohhhhs, and Ahhhhhssss, and will make your mouth pucker due to its sweetness.

    1 stick of butter
    6 tablespoons of buttermilk
    3 tablespoons of cocoa
    1 box of powdered sugar
    1 teaspoon of vanilla
    1 cup of chopped pecans

    5 Minutes before cake is done melt margarine in a pan. ( I waited till it was done. I was watching a movie at the same time. sorry)
    Add milk and cocoa and bring to a boil. (remember the bubbles)
    Remove from the heat and add sugar, vanilla and nuts. (Stir, Stir, and Stir so it doesn't thicken at once. )
    Spread or pour over cake while cake is still warm.
    cut when it cools completely. (Now I couldnt wait and when I cut it it just ran like a mississippi mud pie. So- let it cool. trust me, it tastes hella good when it is cool at room temp.)

    I am curious to know who tries this. Let me know how it works for you, and MEN, try this with a special someone!!! Bake her a cake and she will be amazed. Add some candied rose petals or something.....

    ~callie