Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, November 19, 2009

    I told you all to give me a week right? And check it, I did write you all this blubbering kind of blog and I be damned if blogger did not digest and belch that one. So I am re-writing this but not so much in a sappy way.

    I got myself a Laptop yo! So now I can keep up with you all and whatever else is happening. besides OPRAH leaving her show. Well I was never an O woman so I wont be missing much....BUT you have to admit, her show was becoming a tad repetitive with OZ going on and Doc Phil....it was boring.... Anywho- I told you all I was working right? Yep. 2 patients in their 80's. Hubby and wife of 64 years people! I am just baffled...At any rate- someone asked me in the grocery store what kind of doctor I was due to my scrubs, I explained I was no doctor but more of a messenger of Hope. I am a nurse assistant and contract myself out to work with patients in Hospice care programs in their homes. So this assignment is 24-7...I am moving in by the end of December. I lurve it, and I am so happy with having lost my job in January- because I do not think I would have gone this route.

    Also on the Callie blog news nothing much. HA! I am just working and keeping to myself. Christmas is coming yo. I don't think I will be asking Santa for anything this year. UNLESS someone puts on their list for Callie to have a sexy hunk drop into my fireplace. Ya know- he doesnt even have to be sexy per se' just have him be able to take me out to dinner once in a while. Know what I mean?

    ADDYS.....I still need addresses to send cards. Mine has also changed so hit me via email to get that..... Ed Philly! Where the hell have you been?????? miss your warped blogs man!!!! Holla at me peeps!!!!

    callie