Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, December 09, 2012

    Ok so...the night I decided to walk the strip was a hellacious night..First of all I got dressed all glam like..Leather and Black Leather high heeled boots. I was more like a classy hooker if you really wanna know...PS..sorry..But I cant post my photo here cause you know..I got an enemy and he is still reading my whereabouts and shit- and well safety first..but take my word for it... Vegas...people...is not hard to navigate but I must stress what no one stressed to me...DONT WALK THE STRIP IN HEELS....you need to have one tennis shoes with soles and padding because things (like the hotel) look close...but when you start walking...some of those hotels are huge which means in Mathmatics terms..AREA...Dimensions..Width..all that shit starts to regurgitate in your memory, THAT is what our teachers were trying to teach us for that moment...Anywho..a few shots of the strip:


    Ooooooooo....

    Ahhhhhh.....


    Oooooooo....

    Ahhhhhh....

    Now...what I am going to tell you, sounds like some Bernie Mac shit, but I promise, it's so true. I took hundreds more of photos... And when I went to pull them up I got an error messege telling me they were no longer on file..This truly hurts me, because I tool photos of Fremont Street which is downtown Vegas,,, I took photos of dancing half nude girls...dancing half nude girls that were supreme in being yoga contortionists....The secret pic that I had to run to chase the midget man that was dressed like elvis...no truly..and the most important feat..the photos of me eating a Fried Twinkie, because it was 99 cents and I felt really naughty and decided to try it, and had to leave an hour or so later because I got bubble guts and broke out in hot flashes and near fainting because after all...Fried Twinkies are not Vegeterian Friendly....


    But here, I borrowed from You Tube to give you more of an idea.... Oooo and where I ate that Twinkie that about killed me NOT because it tasted bad..because it was the bomb. its like eating funnel cakes.


    I did get intrigued and did the tour thingy..the Timeshare thingy. I seriously considered and would love to actually invest in one, but I was still at the 95% mark. not 100% comfortable...maybe next time. For the most of my trip I walked. dry heaved from all the walking, and gambled. I played only slots.. OOooooooo guess what? at 5 am in the morning or so when majority of people are still sleeping, they DO RESET THE MACHINES. I saw it myself...so- wait to play when everyones up and people have invested lots of cash in them...other than that- they wont hit your mark. I finally made it back home safe and sound ya'll....and yes..other adventures abound..Sorry my Vegas trip lacked excitement and luster..but as my son said..it could have been worse. I could have awaken in a strange room with a Tiger in my bathroom - a tattoo on my face- a missing tooth- and a monkey trying to play with my hoo-ha....

    peace!!!!!!