Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, October 19, 2006

    THURSDAY! Oh my gosh! we have just been cruising along havent we? Fall is coming and my butt hole just puckers at the thought of myself trying to incorporate Rachel Ray and Martha Stewart in my home for the holidays..... The last time I went out and bought a tree, and decorated it you guys....*shakes mah head* it was a sad sad sight.... I didnt know how to pick out a tree ok? All I know was that I was not going to pay the tree scalper 100.00 for something that was harboring hidden critters, and that would be dead in a matter of days if not a week or two...

    So- I get this tree that I am proud of because of my bargaining skills, I stay up half the night sipping on my eggspiked nog, and I decorate this tree...When I turned on the tree lights....well...lets just say I sobered up quickly..She looked like one hot mess.....Her freaking limbs were all scattered this way and that....Oh and to make matters worse...Here is my sons kind remarks...

    Him- Ummm Mom, Im not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, but our tree looks just like the tree on Charlie Brown.....

    and you know what people..He was right...My poor tree with all of the deco had the whole *lean with it* motif going on......This year, I am ordering a tree that is artifical and you just pluck the branches on, AND it will already come with lights... I have a hard time using all those lights...some blink some dont...yada yada yada....... I am savy and high tech people....

    Last weekend I put my cooking skills to the test and decided to try and make home made stuffing....It sucked...I added to much celery salt, and well, Martha Stewart said to add a potato to suck in the excess salt...Only it didnt work for my broth, and instead I felt like we were swallowing ocean water....... Hey...any one of you decide to call DFACS on me, I will come after you....Yes I can cook certain things, and some things I am better off just buying..... I at least get an A for effort ok???? OK.....................

    I am tired- and sore this morning people...I salsa'd until my feet turned blue last night... I have to break in my shoes, and it didnt help that I had to ace bandage my feet and practice spins....Oh well...no pain no gain... I am thinking of performing in the next showcase this year for bellydance and Salsa....I don't know...havent made up my mind yet..... By the way- may I introduce you to my Bellydance teacher.... AZIMA............She so rocks and she is my inspiration..If it was not for her forcing me with her cute Brazilian accent, I probably would not feel the beauty about myself that she sees....... *Oi Azima!* ohhhhh and my other inspiration- Ashlinka who we call ASHA....She is another one of my part time teachers..Part time because I cannot for the life of me keep up with her...She is pure gold and I love her dearly...... *shimmy on Asha- and hook a girl up with another massage because momma needs one.* My favorite style of Beledi Dance though is Tribal.....and my favorite group is none other than- Infusion Tribal Belly dance ..

    Tribal Dance gives me lots of room for creativity and looks and different musical aspects....Just some boring info about me more I know...so I shall stop there...


    BLUELAND BOUND PEOPLE! I so wish my son could appreciate this sport...although I am sure it weirds him out to see his mother yelling in the stands with a brautwurst in one hand, a Guiness in the other while watching a glowing puck slide across the ice................... I am going to spring tickets on him tomorrow....Hope he is gets enthused.... If not I am screwed and will just sit at home....

    Chin Up People tomorrow is Friday! I do wish you all a great Thursday though...Sorry I dont have alot of interesting things to post on my blog as others do....Perhaps I can stir up some trouble and have something to write about....Hopefully not from jail mind you....

    Ciao!

    and your thought for the day:

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting "I am that girl from Ipanema"