Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, April 06, 2007

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


    I have found from personal experience that when I cannot or do not have the words to say I can always borrow accordingly with how my thoughts are- how my heart feels. I have received an email this morning from a very dear friend who is suffering from heartache. Of course to some people it is easy to just move on from such matters, and yet for others it is having an emptiness and brokeness that may never heal... May I just say my friend and to others that are on this path....That heartaches are of a level of a deep ache... At times the ache can be so deep that some never recover......
    I will however tell you these things from my heart and experience in hopes that you find peace amidst your storms.... I *KNOW* how you feel my friend....and my heart aches with you and you cry not alone. I hope that perhaps what I can say and pass along to you will give you strength, and peace....
    1. "Do not be anxious about anything..... Phillipians 4:6-7
    2. You are not a victim tossed around on the whims or evil intent of others....*meaning there is always a deeper level than we see or know at that time.* You must believe that you are being watched over and nothing that has ever happened to you has not first been passed through hands of mercy and grace.....
    3. My sweet sweet friend, Keep in mind through this trial of yours that-
    LOVE never fails *true love*
    Joy cometh *yes it will even when you do not see it right now*
    Peace rules *It will be and I pray it upon you, a peace that will supercede ALL that the human mind can imagine.
    Patience waits * If he truly truly loves you, he will return...But if he does not- be patient my friend... It just means that HE was not good enough for you and the one that your heart desires is on his way*
    Do not allow this experience - this trial to keep you in a state of having a hardened heart. Continue living life to the fullest with the expectation and promise that you are loved, your are thought of and your rainbow is just around the corner.....
    I am always here for you..I love you...and you are not alone, although you may right now feel like it... This to shall pass......
    callie