Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Monday, April 09, 2007

    As some of you may know- I attended my very first sunrise service on yesterday. It was not hard for me to wake up as I thought it would be. I was already up at 5:30 am anyways because I couldn't sleep. Something about swooning into the arms of Johnny Depp as we roleplayed Pirates and Bandits..... alas, I got up and showered, dressed and tip toed my way through the countless bodies of 12 year olds (as my son always has the neighborhood sleeping over on the weekends because the kids think I Rawk).

    My first stop was to run back up the stairs to my place before I cranked my truck, as I didn't really check the weather and upon entering my truck I noticed the uncontrollable shakes from being cold- and with me wearing a black leather skirt, and thin white sweater it did not help in 32 degree weather. I decided my black boots and a turtle neck white sweater were in order.... Getting back out of the house, and back into my truck- I go to crank her up.. Only she doesn't start... "Ohhhh NO! Not right now!!"..... Yeah I beg and plead when something doesn't go right especially if I am to be somewhere in a hurry... So...I think like a genius- Switch my gear in Neutral and turn the ignition- it fires up! "Yessssssss" Napolean Dynamite style I hissed....

    *Reminder* Have my mechanic Johnny check the electrical system and apply for a part time job as a Hooters girl to pay the bill.....

    As I am driving I *then* notice my gas gauge....Can we say Past Empty? All together now..PAST EMPTY...I drive into the gas station- get out to pump my gas only to realize- "Shit! I left my purse!".....So- needless to say I have to drive back home- get my purse- and by this time my only option is to just head to the church and get gas later. Keep in mind- I am in prayer mode, because If I run out of gas on the way there- I have to practice my hitchhiking skillz......

    When I get there- I notice a few vehicles, but the parking lot was still basically empty. I get inside the church and I see my Team Leader... "Hey goodmorning!".....I am glad you got here early.. I need to run these songs over with you."
    "Ok- no problema" was my response...... It was then during the second, third, and fourth song where I looked at him and said:
    "Dude, I am not trying to be rude or anything, but..... you do realize that I have never heard these songs and you are wanting me to sing these as solos right?"
    He just looks at me and smiles and says: "You will do fine, You read music and you catch on really fast- God will help you." Ok......Thanks..... Well, I actually did muster through all of them.... annihilated one of them.....

    All in all it was fun..And we had a gathering of 15 people which showed up! Breakfast was served also...And it was unique...the cook totally jacked the food........TOTALLY....I think he scrambled eggs mixed with boiled eggs somehow, and the icing on the cake was the bacon...It was black...No...it was not black...It was MIDNIGHT BLACK.... As I sat down at one of the tables, someone at my table made the comment of:

    "Well, anyone care for any crispy bacon?" I just smiled....grabbed my juice and started to sip when one of the older senior citizen gentleman proclaimed loudly through his hearing aid....
    "Crispy Bacon?" "Hell son, it's burnt!" Needless to say juice did not stay in my mouth long.

    Later on that day I did enjoy in the delights of watching GridIron Gang...People- that is an awesome movie! Can I also whisper- *the Rock and Xibit* yum.... And you know what- do not give me any flack for lusting over a few men..It isn't like I am out whorein or anything. A girl can look......and still be in compliance....Which by the way I have been doing alot of... But- if anyone has the hook up for contacting Xibit- have him roll my way. He can pimp my ride anytime! My truck needs it.

    I think Scaramouche Jones somehow gave me the cooties, because around 8pm or so I was miserable...Nah- I did not have the phlegm and snot issues that he had, but I had a temp creeping in the 100 mark- so I went ahead and threw back a BC powder and a Guinness and called it a night. I am this morning as perky as nipples on a cold day. Which reminds me by the way- I have been looking into breast reduction.. I always wanted smaller breasts you know..the A cups..Instead I got D cups..... Was also thinking of downgrading the J-Lo ass for the Sigourney Weaver ass...Still in contemplation mode though.....Maybe I can donate what I can get taken out or off to someone that wants additional boobs and booty..I dunno..How does that work people?

    callie

    EDIT- *laughs* I was just informed via email that in order for me to get hired at Hooters I needed to keep the D size cups and the J-Lo butt, that men are most appreciative to watch a beautiful woman like me and be able to eat chicken wings at the same time.... However, I really don't want chicken wing grease drippin all over me..I will settle for gas station attendant.

    All I have to say is thanks for making me blush....And for brightening my day!