Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    People- this is Not a Test... I Repeat THIS is NOT a Test.... It is in fact a chance to get your lern on by reading a FAB book by my good ole friend Mark Young... Look I will even make it easier for you..Click on the caption below to read his hysterical views on politics...

    I have to warn you, I may have to vote him in the White House, I would like to be able to ogle at a sexy President every now and then.

    TALES FROM THE MARK SIDE

    Anyways- Mark has hit sadiddy status and has his first of many I am sure books published! I am so proud of you Mark!!! Here are some tid bits to help you all out.

    From The Round Table of Mark:Devil's Pillar is now available at publishamerica.com. , amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com
    If you enjoy my daily column at liveweston.com you'll love the dark side of me in Devil's Pillar.

    A brief synopsis of Devil's Pillar:
    He thought he had seen the worst of what the city could produce, but when Detective Sylvester Aliano found himself on the trail of a new serial killer he quickly realized that evil held no bounds.
    In pursuit of the killer, Sylvester will take a journey that leads him directly into the path of the ultimate evil. In order to succeed, he will need to confront his own tragic past and rediscover a faith in God long abandoned.
    With unlikely allies, Sylvester will find himself in a fight for his own life, sanity and soul.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    And there you have it people! For all you book reading slackers out there. I am telling on myself I know.... Order your copy, help put this man on Oprah- and help me reach my alter ego dream of being one of his groupies..*laughs* kidding...No, I'm Not...*laughs*

    Mark- Congrats again and I am proud of you!!! and you better sign my book, or give me a real cowboy horseback ride soon, or I am gonna have to open a can of whoop arse on ya. Yer Hear?
    *winks*