Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, August 03, 2008

    The 411 is that this is the place for me! Summits Wayside Tavern in Cumming Georgia people! And yeah I suck right about now because I normally have that info hyperlinked for all ya'll but give a blog whore some space and just type it in yourself for now- I am using a different pc and hyperlinking just aint linking from my end. Anywho- Beer....from all over the world...AND at certain times they advertise a beer promo and if you buy that beer you get to keep the mug and people........I cannot wait until they hit Ireland because I am gonna be one Guiness drinking biotch and I will have tons of mugs- Holla!

    And yeah- I will even attempt to drink the 150 different beers from around the world in order to score me a cute mug of my own! So- this is what I want from you peeps. I want you to send me a message and let me know where you are at and I will have a beer in your honor, and will do my best to score a glass or two and send it to you. Heck- I may send you one with my lipstick mark on it and autograph it for you! I mean. I am a blog star. Ok...so I am not a star....What the hell, you come here to read my stuff all the time- hellz yes I' m a star!

    Thus far- I have:

    Hope- Chi Town
    Pete- New Zealand
    Blither-Nevada
    That Guy-Italy
    Kev-Italy
    Slick- Atlanta and yo- you need to bring your lovely wife and meet and greet with me. that is all.
    Dixie-Same thing. you need to bust a move up this way for a meet and greet.
    Pele- gurl, you know I am slinging Ohana brew, but I think Ohio is your place yeah?
    Dazd??????
    Seraphine?????
    Lovely Fancy and Anna Lys.......Sweden???
    Dazd??????

    and yeah, I know I am missing many more. my bad. Send me the info. Check out the link in the blogroll, and for those of you that visit, let Chris know that you heard it from Ms. Calliez Realm. Try out that Kobe dog also! It really is HUGE and it tastes really good! I should know. When my brother went to grab something from his car he came back to a half eaten Kobe Dog with chili still dripping from my mouth. I am still trying to figure out he knew. *winks*

    Oh by the way "CHRIS"- my brother and I are "still" bitchin back and forth like a tennis match about the Oktoberfest that buy a beer get a mug deal. Educate us all on how that works in the comment section so I can have my days planned on my calendar. Yeah. I am serious. I need a Hawaii beer mug and Guiness.... shiver me timbers I can hardly wait!

    Wishing you all a great day peeps! How many bottles of beer on the wall? not many if I have anything to do with it. Wanna a mug? Sign my damn page with your thoughts. *blows you all a kiss*

    ciao!