Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Saturday, November 21, 2009

    1. You check your online banking only to discover you have money moved around showing more than what you have between accounts, call Customer Service only to be told "Maam, you mistakenly transferred funds from one account to another."

    2. You put the Peanut butter jar in the microwave thinking it was the cabinet.

    3. You fall asleep on the toilet and hit the bathroom floor- which in case explains why your thumb is kinda aching.

    4. You sing yourself a bed time song because your wired on Emergencee Powder drinks to keep yourself moving.

    5. You go out to lunch with a friend and you start nodding while waiting for the food.

    And then some. I don't feel tired. Truly. I start my day at 5:30am I have my peeps bathed dressed and fed by 8am, I then do all my daily cleaning, dishes, mopping, clean both bathrooms, start laundry, vacume, I am normally done by 12pm.....I fix lunch at 1......have dinner by 5 or 6....have them in the bed by 9:30 and then I am up till 11 or so......but just because I lay down at 11 or so I am still up throughout the night because I sleep with one eye open to ensure that my lil momma is still breathing. So...no..I dont feel tired. I actually feel rested.....But I guess by these sudden events, I am huh?

    I am planning my next cruise people! I am stoked. I am thinking of adding an additional itinerary for next year. I have not decided. Did I tell you all that I bought this really cute camera to take on the last cruise my son and I went on and he deleted them to make space for his photos with his homeys....can we say beyond pissed? I think I was more hurt than anything. We went stingray swimming, and everything and he deleted them like he was flushing poo down the toilet. So with that, I am buying me another camera and I bet money that I will be taking it and we gonna have some pictures people!!!! or my name aint Callie yo!

    You know what- I am sick and tired of CNN......That is what Mr. Man likes to watch all day long. I am like- "Dude, has it occured to you that things have not been changed or updated on CNN for the past 48 hours?" But he states it helps him connect to the world...Ok...if he says so...I only watch it sporadically because I have a thing for Sanjay Gupta.......Geez Louize he is fyne...short but fyne...I had the pleasure of meeting him and taking a business photo with him for an event here in Atlanta last year...he was the speaker of the evening. And wouldn'tyou know it, his wife is simply gorgeous.......

    I have not seen BRUNO yet, but I have seen the previews and I am dying to watch it....Lets see what else is on my brain? Nothing...time for me to bake one of my special cakes to take to a Thanksgiving luncheon...o me o my!

    Lurve ya
    c