Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, December 04, 2009

    First off- can someone tell me how the Gov. comes up with these operation sting names? "Operation Cobra's Anger" for the war on Afghanistan.......Just askin yo.

    Second...did you read about the 2 Homeless brothers living in a cave in Hungary that stand to inherit 6.6 Billion from a deceased grandmother? Now- this is what gets me. They were asked how they felt this and that- one of them sites that women would never talk to them because they were homeless and lived in a cave but now that they have money maybe now someone will. HELLO???? Anyone that can speak Hungarian please tell them to do prenups! They will end up homeless again within a month! Hell I need to make myself known if they want to meet someone that bad.

    Tiger Woods....Doesn't surprise me at all. What did surprise me though, is how that wife of his 9 times out of 10 whipped his ass and he probably tried to escape her wrath and wrecked his car instead. He is brighter than the sun on a cloudy day. Did he really think he would not get caught??? YES!.....so much for thinking.

    R you getting Susan Boyles cd?

    Shakira....never knew she was so limber until I saw her video SheWolf. Her fiance aint feelin it though. He is like "I want you to myself!" and she is like: "Aiiiiiii I am yours but in order for me to make my money, I gots to keep shakin the rump shaker." Interesting yes? I am sure dudes Dad is loving the fantasy of watching his sons future wife gyrate in a cage. "Groooowwwwwl"

    Falcons against the Eagles yo! Ya know who I'm voting for.

    Oh and by george last but not least...Steven Segal and his new reality "I wanna be a street cop too" series. Is this enough to make you laugh or what. Better yet let's do it for Jet Li, Jackie Chan and the all american Chuck Norris! Steven!!! Listen to momma sweetheart...You are old and broke! Start a paint class or something..Leave being a cop to real cops! What the hell yo!

    Anything else?