Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, January 05, 2010

    I did go to the gym on last night and I must tell you all something, they need to find a better class instructor with a quickness. First off I started with a cardio pumper and walked and ran the treadmill for 30 minutes. After that I decided to do a Latin Dance Class....now.....people, when I see something that says latin dance class- cardio I would expect latin dance cardio. Instead I walked into this class it was "jump in and do whatever you can or want" cardio. The instructor didn't look like an instructor. I nicknamed her- BBG- big booty gurl because she was ample in the trunk and can really salsa albeit wearing a wooly sweater which made me itch just by looking. And then I heard this voice say: "Way to go!!! Ok who else wants to lead?" THIS was the instructor speaking. No wonder why I didn't see her, she is out within the crowd letting other people teach! And what happens next was only as I could explain it as a Kodak video moment. This gentleman runs up to the stage and says he would..........*shakes mah head* only bless his heart, you can tell he was not instructor led or qualified..... He bounced around that stage so off beat and base you would have thought he was high. Not only that none of us could keep in line with his cheerleading efforts of a possible flash back. But he did entertain us by his workout gear...It was like watching Mork for Mork and Mindy clashing with Richard Simmons.

    Within the next 15 minutes I no longer wanted to stay in this class and waited it out until the 7:30 pm class which was the Cardio Kickboxing! I found my place at the back of the room- and who walks in? Mork without Mindy! he sashays by me and stands right beside me. I exchange pleasentries and listened to how he loves this class, and how he liked my raquetball shirt, and how he wanted to play with me someday - yada yada yada and then the instructor walks in- and she is built and beautiful in her little tight outfit and I envied her, and the music started and I was getting my groove and suddenly, a sharp pain radiated against my face and I found myself doubled over on my knees....You guessed it...Freakin Mork punched my ass accidentally.....so now.....Not onlywas I holding back tears, but Mork is hovering over me apologizing, the instructor is running to get ice, my son has now bounded into the room wondering if his mom passed out from not breathing...whatever the case. I sit here now looking like one of the Chipmunks long lost cousin.

    My son told me I resembled that chick Snooky from jersey shore after that guy punched her in the face- but told me it didn't look that bad. he also was persistent on telling me the next time not to stand next to "Powder- in hoochie moma spandex"......

    To be beautiful is pain people.- ouch-

    word for the day: LUDA!