Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Wednesday, December 19, 2012

    Ok so as of late perhaps I have been a little mushy..a little gushy in the head talking about romance. and love. and things of that nature. Way back when I would have apologized for that, but I don't feel I need to. Its my blog. my  voice. my words. There was a song that came out years ago by Brandon Heath entitled: I'm Not Who I Was. A part of the song he says: I write about love and such Maybe cause I want it so much......... This is how I am. And I am one that believes what you speak from the desire of your heart that it will come forth.. I think that is an aspect of the Christmas spirit. Believing in things for the positive, and believing in things that warms the heart the spirit for each individual.

    And in a few weeks we will be approaching a new year. 2013 People....We are entering another year! What will you speak forth from your heart? I will admit, this venue gives me solace to expand on emotional levels. I feel a relief from being able to vent. cry. laugh. share. whatever here because in some aspect, I am not being judged. I can physically see more than words .... I have so many desires in my heart that I want to come true. I am deserving of that. I have through all of my life given so much of me that it is now my turn. I for once am being selfish regarding my happiness. If it makes me happy to eat a box of Krispy Kremes and a glass of milk then so be it... For your new year approaching may I speak something for you?

    I speak that: For those that are struggling financially that you gain wealth. For those of you that have lost, I wish for you a gift to reciprocate your heartache. For those of you that are alone, I wish for you company, in any and every aspect to fill your void. For those of you that cannot smile from heartache, I wish you sunlight that radiates all throughout your soul and every fiber. For those of you that feel unloved....... I wish for you a love that knows no bounds. A love that is full of self sacrifice in showing you that you are worthy..that you are deserving of something wonderful... I wish for us all- a peace within our hearts and minds. Dare to Dream my friends... Dare to Live....

    I love you..... I love you..... "I LOVE YOU"