Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, January 29, 2013

    Image
    Hello my lovely blog readers! I am back. I have been here there and everywhere as of late BUT before I get into the nitty gritty of my travel adventures might I share with you a GREAT Foodie Highlight??? If you are ever in the Cleveland Ohio area- eat *Here*... OMGeeeee people. I cannot say enough about this place. It is called Falafel Cafe and I ate the same thing both times I went.. The veggie burger (which by far is the best ever because I use the same brand and mine doesn't taste the same.) onward..the veggie burger, fries and that rice pudding about sent me to rehab. I kid you not. The owner and staff: WONDERFUL..just absolutely wonderful... In fact, I am going to make it a habit to eat there whenever I am in Cleveland. Oh I forgot, I also bought a few of the Fattayer-Pies- I got 2 beef for guests and I had spinach and feta, and eating that on the plane back to Atlanta made people jealous. It was a pure hardy har har moment.

    Other blog worthy fodder. Recall a few posts back my ode of anxiety? It was in the moment of deep anxiety as I finally met the guy that I had been communicating with for for a few months now. It wasn't so much of being "scared" because he was an Internet guy- but it was more of my feelings getting involved only for him to not feel something. My motto and thought process on relationships is basically this: "If you aren't getting what you want and it doesn't cover your needs like an insurance policy- why continue to invest in it?" Exactly. We are all adults and we should be able to dialogue and communicate and say- "You know what? This is not what I want. This is what I need, This is where I would like for this to go." etc etc. But nooooo...people now are to sensitive to being rejected and find themselves in relationships that totally suck. I would just rather put my knives on the table when playing cards and not drag things on.

    So that is what I have been going through. Especially after being alone for such a long time. I want things to work out with William. truly. Meeting him and spending time with him was just wonderful. We connected *at least I think we did* ..... We have commonalities, and I enjoyed being able to talk to him and laugh about anything and everything.  So. where does that put my headspace? Well, for me I still have the moments of anxiety, but I had to put that way on the low burner. It is easier for me to still my thoughts and say: Day by Day...enjoy the moments. So that is what I do. I have befriended others online in my lil social network, but I recognized that they were not on the same page as I- and it's ok. Now I have someone that is and I am happy about that.

    My travel schedule is booked for the next few months. I do enjoy that. So- this is where I am currently my blog familia. In the Land of HAPPINESS. My next trip is for my birthday..Ummmm guess where we are eating? Exactly! Cant wait to blow out my candle in my rice pudding.

    to be continued in part 2