Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Thursday, January 03, 2013



    Sometimes, saying Goodbye is really the best. We find ourselves at times holding onto things or people in the hopes that they change, or we try and keep things and or people around because of comfort zones or just to keep close to our hearts. I promised myself in 2013 that I would let go and say goodbye to numerous things- ideas- challenges. And often times it starts with people. People that cannot contribute to anything for your well being. Example: Though my relationship with a particular gentleman has been over for a few years- we both still communicated at times. I am one that I try not to burn bridges but I also still care about their well being. Such is the case with this gentleman. Even though he hurt me considerably in and out of our relationship  there was a part of me that felt sorry for him. I thought if I exhibited compassion it would perhaps....Heal Him. I am also a nurtering type of person and I find myself in situations at times carrying others burdens and trying to solve whatever ails them. But- something happened in the last 6 months up to this morning. I said Goodbye.  do I hurt? No.....You know what else? I didn't hesitate. Bat an Eye. nor shed a tear. why? Because it is for the best. It is healthy for me to care about me.. to nurture me.... I love me enough to say fuck it when things or people are not for my benefit. Selfish? nope. I believe that everyone should look at their lives like an insurance policy... "If it doesn't cover your needs why invest in it?"

    Exactly.