Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Sunday, December 30, 2012

    *Fingers and Toes scrunched in crossing* I will TRY for the New Year 2013 so many different things. Ahhh well, where do I start? 2012 is coming to a close and we are once again approaching a New Year. Although I am happy that I am healthy, and I am not down and out, and my son is splendid I have to continue taking things as they come and try and revamp how I look at things. That is my New Year Goal.

    I used to say I wanted to lose 30 poinds or something like that, but I have decided that each New Year people should look more at their well being then sometimes the superficial aspects of things. Sure I want smaller boobs and a smaller waist line that may look appealing in bikin wear vs the stretch marks. cellulite and muffin top I have sported ever since giving birth to my one and only child. What women wouldnt? But in the end of it all- I still have my health, things are swell, and I am sportin an attitude of AWESOME. Not many people have that mindset. Looking at the Positive rather than the glass being half rather than full.  So without further ado- my 2013 Goals:

    1. To appreciate ME more and more.
    2. To love ME more and more
    3. To slack up some on my job and enjoy weekly time spent from work by laying in bed, in front of the tv, or out and about doing things I like to do with my son.
    4. To read more and more books. At least 2 to 3 a month.
    5. To be more self concious of my attitude regarding my health and vices
    6. To EAT. PRAY. and LOVE..... *I think personally that is a wrap because it made such an impact on me when I saw the movie.*
    7. To travel more.
    8. To Laugh more. Dance more. explore the creative side more.
    9. To not allow or live in fear of the unknown.
    10. To nurture my spirit, my heart and keep it sacred and share it with only those that matter.

    Again, we face another year of uncertainty and of course challenges. May I along with others, be able to take a deep breath and reflect on the things that matter most- because at the end of that day when you look at it... "Those thoughts are GOLDEN"

    Happy New Year lovies
    ~c