Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, January 29, 2013

    The weather in Cleveland this past weekend was...how can I say... "Colder than a well diggers butt"..or if you didn't understand that concept- "Colder than a witches tit in a brass bra." There you go. It was freezing cold. Like in the teens.... I told William I understood when he said It was going to be cold..dress appropriately..So I had my coat..my gloves. but........ It was COLD......it bit my ass cold... and with my living in Atlanta, I wasn't really prepared and I tried for William to be a big girl and not have a total meltdown from being turned into an instant cafe-latte-mocha Popsicle, so I pulled up my girlie panties and sucked it up..whilst shivering of course. But on the flip side. The snow sure was pretty after not seeing any for a few years.


    Travelling to Cleveland had it's up and down moment. Going there I was able to sit in the imaginary first class section! Southwest doesn't have a first class section per se'- it's open seating. My layover was in Chicago- so that is where the plane ride got fun. Check this out!



     I could have flown that bitch myself. Holla!!! and don't think I didn't ask questions. But thanks to Sept.11 I could only go so far in the cockpit. But that's ok. Peanuts. Pretzels. And plenty of juice and Ginger Ale I was ready to pee like a racehorse by reaching Cleveland. THAT was my high point.

    The low point- was due to not being able to leave the parking lot and tarmac because of "light freezing rain".... It was cold...biting..and sitting there watching people flip out because flights were delayed just really got on my last nerve. I mean..Hello look out the window:



    and this:
     
    I think it started to show because the Pilot then came on the intercom and had to explain to jackasses that "Hey, if you are stuck here because of x,y,z....don't you think a,b,c, are in the same situation?" So after that we played airplane trivia with the captain. I was happy again. Other than that all in all my trip was good. Can't wait to travel again and have more adventures. It's what I live for. OMGeee..am I really following through on my 2013 New Years Goals or what??? woot woot woot!!!
     
    Continued in Part 3
    *yeah I got a lot of stuff in my head*