Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Friday, October 20, 2006

    Хорошее утро и счастливые люди пятницы!

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    Now my question to you- How many of you *actually* clicked that button? Actually, it says Goodmorning- and that it's *FRIDAY*

    Oh.....I

    Am

    STOKED!

    If I were any more happier that it's Friday I think I will just pass out from an Internet Orgasm I tell ya...

    By the way- I had another JackAss call on yesterday......This is how it went....

    Me- Thank you for calling________________ How may I direct your call?
    Caller- Yeah....I got this number from ________________ to call about getting another cell phone...
    Me- I'm sorry but you have the wrong number...........
    Caller- This is the number they gave me! and I need a new phone...................
    Me- Maam, I'm terribly sorry but you been given incorrect information..........
    Caller- Well whats the damn number I need to call then?
    Me- Try 411
    Caller- Oh you tryin to be funny bitch?
    Me- Not yet but give me a moment...
    *click*

    Yeah I get em all the time... *Jackie Chan You*..........

    Ok All- since I have nothing really entertaining happening in my life right now, (because I am after all in Monk- Nunship Mode) I figured I would toss out another Meme Challenge... BTW- for those of you that actually *send* me your thoughts via email.....It's ok to post it on my site..That way I can laugh at your ass with others......*Just kidding*.....*No I'm Not...*laughs*

    Are

    You

    Ready?

    1. Whose intelligence do you find most intimidating? Ummmmm...ahhhh....My friend Yun (I have to grab a dictionary when I speak to her)

    2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how intelligent do you think you are? around a 7....cripes maybe higher depending on my level of peace and tea

    3. Whose brain power do you wish you have? Hannahs (she just ooozes grace and intelligence when I converse with her)

    4. If you could be just one, would you rather be intelligent or good-looking? Intelligent...I could be ugly as sin and use my smarts to figure a way to improve my looks.

    5. Whose intelligence do you find most laughable? Napolean Dynamite.... Example you ask? "Is that fat free milk your drinking or 2% because you dont look fat."

    I rest my tater tot eating case.

    6. What’s something that recently got away? my heart

    7. Where do you go when you need to get away? Inside myself

    8. What’s your getaway line when someone’s giving you unwelcome attention? "Excuse me, but I have some matters that need my attention."

    9. What’s something you recently got away with? I snuck a cinnamon roll home and kept it from my son by burying it in the freezer........

    10. Who’s got a way of making you smile even when you think you don’t want to? my friend T, Sheets and Jonathan... *characters I tell ya*

    11. What’s a subject you feel confident in your knowledge of? Herbology

    12. What’s a subject you are privately embarrassed not to know more about? I suck in Sex Education...Really I do...but I learn quick. Especially if it's hands on...

    13. Who knows you best? God

    14. If you could spend a year dedicated full-time to becoming an expert on any topic at all, what would you choose? Hands down answer...I would LOVE to spend more time in Herbalogy studies.
    15. If you were on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, whose names would you submit as your three lifelines, and what subjects would each person be your go-to person for? OK.........

    Hannah for Poetry and Prose (literature)
    Jonathan for History
    and my friend Robert for anything concerning Financial Questions...

    And of course, I would have to ghetto fabulous Jackie Chan them if they didnt answer the phone, and I lost the game.....

    And your Friday Funky Shout Outs-

    Sheets- You are in my thoughts hang in there.
    Asha- sorry to have missed your recital promo, I know it was a huge success...
    Azima- ¡El carnaval brasileño está alrededor de la esquina! ¡Déjenos Samba!
    Jonathan- Hope all is well and have a great weekend
    Hannah- May your weekend be blessed
    Dozier- I am going to miss your Hello's
    T- I will miss your Street Knowledge 101... You make me smile....
    Diva Does- you are in my thoughts and you are so missed....May your heart be healed from hurt and sorrows...........

    And to all of you others out there in Blog land- I leave you with the final words of none other...

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting "Word to your Mutha"