Who Is Callie?

I am "The Full Monty"- Vibrant, Educated, Articulate, Twisted. Absinthe Drinker, Diverse and Sensual,. World Travel Freak, Guiness Beer Drinker, Simplistic and Flirt! Lover of Life, Trying To Keep The Flow, On a Journey unknown. Won’t you Join Me?

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Attitude Comment Tags
Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags


I Want To Add You!

  • True Wife Confessions
  • Supper Fly and More
  • Petes Eyes
  • Fashionista Becky
  • SugarLuxe Designs Part II
  • StupidTom
  • Generation Y-Voice of Cuba

  • I Dig This!

  • Dance
  • Organic Soaps
  • Organic Products
  • Absinthe
  • Soul Food

  • I Rock To

  • Diwan 2
  • Omar Faruk Tekbilek
  • Ambient Oud
  • Satya and Blind Divine!
  • Seal
  • Jai Uttal
  • Natacha Atlas
  • Sounds of Enigma
  • Afro Celt Soundsystem
  • Andrea Bocelli
  • Mz. Blues Bonnie Raitt
  • The Lovely Ms. Arie
  • Alanis Morrisette
  • Uncle Willie K
  • Joss Stone
  • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • Who Is In My House?




    I Rocked You Here

    Props Go To

    Powered By: Blogger
    Layout By: Trina

    Check Em Out Yo!

    Photobucket Search & Win

    I Support The Beauty of Women

    BC Awareness Comment Tags
    Sexy Comments From Red Cherry Tags
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Support Da Kine

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket South Carolina born, Hawaiian Embraced

  • Hawaiian Baked Goods
  • Crack Seeds Ono!
  • Merrie Monarch Festival




  • Tuesday, April 10, 2007

    You had to have known in your sweet souls that I was going to weigh in on this tit for tat exclusive of just how assholes exhibit true manhood and assholism views...... I speak of none other than:

    -IMUS-

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    See this is what needs to happen during his so called suspension and petty excuses of "I'm sorry because"... Although I do believe in forgiveness, I also believe that a person should be repentant to receive true forgiveness....However, the Pirate Bitch in me has spoken - so shall he walk the plank! Arrrrgggghhhhhhh....

    We will first start off by kidnapping Mr. Imus.....He will be blindfolded and it will be removed when he reaches the secret destination...My Realm...The blindfold will then be ripped off to where he will face truly beautiful women that only he can only dream about- because let's face it, he will never behold such elegance because he cannot appreciate such fyness...

    Let us proceed.... Judgement: Mr. Imus will be found guilty of First Degree Emotional Abuse of Women, and His punishment will be that of Humiliation- since that is his Fetish.

    First I will introduce him to the Lovely Piratess Diva...She has a knack for the ultimate in Makeup and Dress Apparel...He will be transformed into a Girl...by ole means a sad looking girl, but she will do what she can with what she has...However, He will not be granted niceness in apparel. He will have to wear something shabby, and ho'ish since he likes the term so much.

    After Piratess Diva has completed that transformation, we will then ship him over to Piratess Wanda...She is our Siren and such men are captivated by her brilliance and beauty, however because Mr. Imus is serving a sentence of humiliation, we all think it fair to have him do chores that Piratess Wanda demands...whether it be to shine her shoes with his tongue, or clean her house from top to bottom while humming the tune of Oklahoma...It is whatever Piratess Wanda sees fit, and it will be humiliating...Because after all Imus, it's what guys like you thrive on isn't it?

    After a lengthy time with Cleaning and Scrubbing and sweating and crying, we will then ship his sorry azz off to Piratess Christy aka *Tookie*....Not only will she delight in chugging down a 6 pack in front of Imus before delivering his punishment, she will also thrill in getting into Imus' face, disclosing her true identity of being a white woman on the outside, but also that of being a big black afro wearing muscle bound ex con on the inside, she will surely put the fear of God into his cowardly azz.... Christy- aka Tookie, did inform us of the biggest humiliation of all though for crack heads such as this- She suggested and it was cast to vote, that true humiliation can only be attained by placing someone into the very act that they discussed...Therefore, Imus is now haggard, tired, crying like a bitch he is, and now has to parade up and down the city streets and to my plank area, with Big Hoop earrings, and a huge sign that says:

    "No- I am a Nappy Ho'd Bitch!" "Get It Right"...... By the time Imus has his fill on my ship with beauties like us, He will relish in the thought of just how ho'ish we can be in the art of humiliation.... He will be broken in pride and spirit..Because after all, is that not what he did to these young ladies? He will be ridiculed and made a spectacle..He will after all be a subject of his own anal assness..After it is all said and done, he will come to me and will hit my ship deck on his hands and knees, in tears, and beg forgiveness........

    "Forgiveness for what?" I will say..."What are you asking forgiveness for?" I want to hear it...
    "Ahhh my lady....My Piratess Callie!" "I ask for forgiveness for treating women as if they do not matter, and I ask that I be forgiven and pardoned from any more humiliation as I am not strong enough! Please Please Piratess Callie!!"

    And I will look upon this poor pathetic groveling creature with snot running all down his nose..His poor frizzy hair now turned into a stay puff fro from heat and exhaustion, and I will gently say....

    "Dear Dear Imus...Have you truly learned your lesson and can appreciate the value that women hold on this earth? Can you appreciate and fully realize now, that we are strong beautiful creatures in many different forms of life, that have birthed and raised Kings???"

    "Oh yes yes Piratess Callie!! I do I do!!" he will shakingly reply...

    And I will smile and accept his plea...."Imus, rise to your feet. From this day forward may you learn the true value of women and never repeat this episode again, for the next time you do- you will find more than humiliation awaiting you.....But for now, Walk my plank, and as you do- be sure to kiss every one of those female asses that you have hurt along the way- with your apologies and admonishments that you are a sorry excuse of a man."

    "Welcome to the Realm". "Now get the hell out of my sight".